Hey guys,

Need some advise from the community!!!

As some of you may know, I have been tossing up between the dished WORK VR T1S's (a & a1) and the full faced Enkei FS-01's! ( c )

I have just added a third selection to the mix. This wheel is full faced but sim style to the VR T1S's. (A mix of both)

What im trying to achieve is almost an "oem" look so to speak. Something like the wheels that you get on the M3's.

Now knowing that all yall out there have style, (obviously owning a Lexus u must), what would be the hot favourite??

Also, with the 3rd selection, (b & b1), does anyone recognise these?? Who would make em? Have you seen anything sim in AU??

Come on guys, I can't ride on these stockers much longer!! ;)

post-2635-1219313005_thumb.jpg

post-2635-1219313024_thumb.jpg

post-2635-1219313132_thumb.jpg

post-2635-1219313140_thumb.jpg

post-2635-1219313160_thumb.jpg

Another vote for b - the dished ones look great, but don't seem to fit your objective of keeping it "oem" looking!

I agree, the dished look is nice but I feel it cheapens the car somewhat.

B are very nice although I don't mind C.

A. Work Varianza TS1's are hot. Out of curiousity, how much are they? When I looked into it about 9 months ago, they were WAY too much for me! I ended up getting these...

I also wanted to keep the OEM look.

post-1101-1219482241_thumb.jpg

A. Work Varianza TS1's are hot. Out of curiousity, how much are they? When I looked into it about 9 months ago, they were WAY too much for me! I ended up getting these...

I also wanted to keep the OEM look.

I got a quote from a distributor in New Zealand for about $970 each including freight. Gerald28 recommended I check out JDMConcepts as they too are a distributor but in Australia. I will be following up with his contact and I will post the pricing if he can get them in!!

I vote B too :) Looks nice and close to OEM. Are these 19's?

Im not sure. Like I said, I just found this guys car not long ago and I thought, Damn, these fall somewhere between the two that I already really liked! I don't know who makes 'em, what size they are, off-sets, nothing!!

If I were to guess, I would say that they were 19's. I will keep researching them. I know the guys that owns the car that is pictured lives in middle east. Maybe you can only get them there!!

Thanks goes out to all that replied to my post!! Y'all rock.

What I found really cool was the justifications!! Most of the things that you guys said about the wheels or what I should look at if I wanted to achieve the OEM look, went through my head at some stage or another. That is pretty cool and again, I think that comes down to the choice of car, and desired mod status of the car!!

I don't want to cheapen the car, that was probably my main objective. As much as I love the Work wheels and I think they set the car off, the dish I feel makes the wheel aftermarket. The FS-01' look awesome too, but I think you gotta do a serious drop to the car to get them to set off!! (VIP). Thats why choice B brought a new dimension to my options.....!!

Thanks again all!!! I will keep U guys posted which way I go! Still not 100% sure but I think im getting there! Let us know if any more thoughts or if anyone has info on the option B wheels!

Projectis. ;)

Hey ProjectIS,

good luck with whatever you choose. I seriously spent months looking at wheels and looked at thousands out on the Internet. When I was choosing my wheels, I narrowed it down to the ones I got and these two:

OZ Palladio (as seen on the new Camaro concept car - a.k.a "Bumblebee" in the Transformers movie)

OZ Superturismo GT

Looking forward to seeing whatever you choose.

:D

post-1101-1219560546_thumb.jpg

Well for those that liked wheel ( b ) , thanks to a fellow member, I found em!!! They are called "Tom's Spirit VP-8" and that L-Tuned mob that GSaad had posted carried the fitment for lexus!! 19's all the way!! (again, for those that did like em)!

Must admit, they do look better on the car!! ;) And obviously if I did get em, the lexus cap would be going on them!! (Not saying that i am getting em, not saying that im not)!! <_<

post-2635-1219750568_thumb.jpg

Well for those that liked wheel ( b ) , thanks to a fellow member, I found em!!! They are called "Tom's Spirit VP-8" and that L-Tuned mob that GSaad had posted carried the fitment for lexus!! 19's all the way!! (again, for those that did like em)!

Must admit, they do look better on the car!! ;) And obviously if I did get em, the lexus cap would be going on them!! (Not saying that i am getting em, not saying that im not)!! <_<

lexus chatswood have a couple of is250s there with toms wheels on them. didn't see those ones but they can get them.

otherwise you can also try http://www.tomstrd.com.au/toms_is.html

lexus chatswood have a couple of is250s there with toms wheels on them. didn't see those ones but they can get them.

Well the mob in the states want $1000USD approx each... (More exp then the Works!!) Thats without shipping! It would be quite good if I could source 'em locally!! (Not that Im getting them)!!

Have you got another link? This one is dead!!

Thanks!!

Well the mob in the states want $1000USD approx each... (More exp then the Works!!) Thats without shipping! It would be quite good if I could source 'em locally!! (Not that Im getting them)!!

Have you got another link? This one is dead!!

Thanks!!

i just checked the link. it seems fine.