Occasional Rear Parking Sensors Issue

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has had issues with their genuine Lexus rear parking sensors. Occasionally mine will have the continuous long beep as if something is behind the rear when there isn't - then sometimes it works just fine?

I've countless cleaned all the sensors and made sure nothing is in the grooves etc and it still happens. Seems to occur more during colder climates?

Anyone know how to adjust or do some simple diagnostics on these?

My front sensors have this issue too, I have to switch it off and on again to 'restart' the sensors I suppose or the Beep will come every few minutes.

I managed to resolve the issue. The issue was related to one of the sensors that's on the corner 'bend' of the bumper. It may have shifted slightly when I washed the car.

Make sure the groves don't contain dirt or traces of wax.

Maehara, I had to work in an open area and switching the ignition to on (not started) and engage reverse gear - covering each sensor and see which one 'changes' the tone. Matter of just pushing it until the beep stabilises. See how you go with this first.