Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a set of these when they become available again. i've been told thats around mid september.

I'll be purchasing these either way but was wondering if anyone members would also like to buy and maybe we can do a group buy so it's cheaper on both the product and combined shipping.

Needless to say, this mod will void your factory warranty on your exhaust system, so definitely not for the faint of heart. Info can be easily be found by searching clublexus and my.is.

Gains are 18KW & 40Nm and have been dyno proven!

post-2533-1219558232_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy a set of these when they become available again. i've been told thats around mid september.

I'll be purchasing these either way but was wondering if anyone members would also like to buy and maybe we can do a group buy so it's cheaper on both the product and combined shipping.

Needless to say, this mod will void your factory warranty on your exhaust system, so definitely not for the faint of heart. Info can be easily be found by searching clublexus and my.is.

Hi,

Are you able to tell me where I can get these from, and are these a lot better than the Megan Racing headers, as they have no performance figures for them on their website.

Thanks

Gaj

Hi All,

Very interested. My warrenty will run out in August so it is perfect timing for me.

Any idea on what is the best exhaust + Intake system to accompany the headers? Or what do you plan on doing?

Hi All,

Hi,

Are you able to tell me where I can get these from, and are these a lot better than the Megan Racing headers, as they have no performance figures for them on their website.

Thanks

Gaj

IMHO, Megan is not even worth considering for a Lexus. I have heard nothing but negative comments about their products and so far, the only positives have come form honda drivers, who all coincidetally drive civics!

i purchased one of their front strut bars a while ago for my is250 and the fitment was absolutely appaling! needless to say i threw it in the bin and did not bother trying to sell it to some poor guy!

I'm not surprised there are no figures for gains!

This thread is over 18 months old! Mazzuri has since closed down so you can't get a set anymore unless u come across a second hand set! As for info, search on clublexus.com and my.is! There a tonne of threads on the product!

Hi All,

Very interested. My warrenty will run out in August so it is perfect timing for me.

Any idea on what is the best exhaust + Intake system to accompany the headers? Or what do you plan on doing?

Currently on Takeda Intake, Mazzuri Headers & Tanabe Axlebaack. IMO, it sounds agressive enough with the least amount of drone!