Hi Guys,

Can anybody shed any light on this? I came back to my car today which was parked on the street where I work and alas all the Windows were down half way. I was in a panic and forgot to check if the door's were unlocked. Any idea what could cause this??

When I left the car I did not lock it with the remote, I did press the little button on the door handle hmmm :unsure:

If you press and hold the unlock button then the windows, and moonroof, will open. This is a great feature in summer.

It seems some people have found this happen when the button is pressed against something in their pocket, and as such have come back to an unsecure vehicle.

Could this have occurred?

Thanks Bluey :)

Yep looks like it, did not even realise I had this feature, the dealer never told me about this one :) , guess I know for next time.

Guess I should read that big mannual :D

Yep looks like it, did not even realise I had this feature, the dealer never told me about this one :) , guess I know for next time.

Mate, if u didn't know, it even works when the roof is on tilt! Seriously cool!!

Mate, if u didn't know, it even works when the roof is on tilt! Seriously cool!!

...and you can close the windows and moonroof the same way, just with the lock button. Just in case you hadn't tried :lol: