Okay guys

Date has been set

14th of Sept..

Destination: Stanwell par (via RNP)

Time: TBA

Possibly BBQ too?

if some 1 is willing to organise it with me?

depending on what time it is i should be ok to attend,

got my brothers 18 on the saturday so its going to be a big one :-)

happy to help with bbq, although i think we should check numbers to make sure it's worth the effort to organise.

so thats 2 ppl attending.

roll call ppls, please raise your hand if you're coming :-)

and shame on you projectis, :-(

Okay guys

Date has been set

14th of Sept..

Possibly BBQ too?

happy to help with bbq, although i think we should check numbers to make sure it's worth the effort to organise.

Shame on me?? What did I do??Hey, atleast I was straight up and spoke of my commitments for the next few weeks!!

Look, I know there will be a good turn out for the first meet. Just make sure the cars are washed and get the pics ready for posting saturday night!! You watch, all the boys & girls will be there for the second!!

I will try to drop in though depending if im in town. If im not, thank god for wireless BB, I will be on the forum that evening!!

Okay guys

Date has been set

14th of Sept..

Possibly BBQ too?

Shame on me?? What did I do??Hey, atleast I was straight up and spoke of my commitments for the next few weeks!!

Look, I know there will be a good turn out for the first meet. Just make sure the cars are washed and get the pics ready for posting saturday night!! You watch, all the boys & girls will be there for the second!!

I will try to drop in though depending if im in town. If im not, thank god for wireless BB, I will be on the forum that evening!!

i'm just stirring.......

yeah, hope the weathers good though.

any volunteers to wash my car?

speaking of washing..... actually i'll post in a new topic.

im thinking the same cevu

we have a count of 2 so far! anyone else interested??

i'm thinking if we don't get the numbers we can move it to december for a summer cruise and bbq!

that includes you, projectis!

im thinking the same cevu

we have a count of 2 so far! anyone else interested??

i'm thinking if we don't get the numbers we can move it to december for a summer cruise and bbq!

that includes you, projectis!

Yeh, you know im down with that!!!

I think we need to start small this early. Even if the numbers are small to begin with, its a start. Scrap the BBQ at this stage and just consider introductions. Perhaps the car wash idea ain't that bad!!

My work schedule should hopefully ease up by then!!! Better!!!!

Yeah Guy's I can't make Sept, probably better to give a month's notice and also later on in the year the weather would improve too :) At the moment, the weather sucks, washed my car Sat afternoon, rained Sat night...arggg :)

Yeah Guy's I can't make Sept, probably better to give a month's notice and also later on in the year the weather would improve too :) At the moment, the weather sucks, washed my car Sat afternoon, rained Sat night...arggg :)

maybe we should set the date early dec, that way we will be into summer and hopefully the weather will be warm.

also gives plenty of time for ppl to keep the day free or make arrangements to have that day free.

and in the case of projectis, more time to add mods! :-)

yeah that could be an idea..

pretty disappointed actually

ditto, but what can you do? it is the way it is!

You knew it was going to be hard to organise the first meet. Once everyone gets to know one another and are confortable, the following will be there. Anyway, as for the car wash thing, its only an hour or two out of our day, surely we could hook up for that soon. Even during the week!!! If its only the three of us for now, so be it. The following can grow from there!!!

yeah that could be an idea..

pretty disappointed actually

ditto, but what can you do? it is the way it is!

You knew it was going to be hard to organise the first meet. Once everyone gets to know one another and are confortable, the following will be there. Anyway, as for the car wash thing, its only an hour or two out of our day, surely we could hook up for that soon. Even during the week!!! If its only the three of us for now, so be it. The following can grow from there!!!

again, i'm in! post details and we can make this thing happen!