Servicing Newlt Purchase Used Is250

i just purchased 06 is250 from private seller.

the seller told me that the 20k service is due, any idea how much roughly gonna cost? i've v check and revs check this car and it came out with no interest registered and no write off status but i am not sure how accurate/trustworhy this online checking is, however for peace of mind iam still gonna ask the dealer to do the inspection to pick up any problem with car.

this car is originally sold from lexus of chatswood, and the owner told me that i can get free car wash at anytime as part of the benefit, but not sure if this is transferable, is this too good to be true?

thanks for the advice

the seller told me that the 20k service is due, any idea how much roughly gonna cost? i've v check and revs check this car and it came out with no interest registered and no write off status but i am not sure how accurate/trustworhy this online checking is, however for peace of mind iam still gonna ask the dealer to do the inspection to pick up any problem with car.

this car is originally sold from lexus of chatswood, and the owner told me that i can get free car wash at anytime as part of the benefit, but not sure if this is transferable, is this too good to be true?

thanks for the advice

I had a 15K first service about a month ago, and it was free. My next one is 30K. So no idea what you will be charged for a 20K service.

thanks for the advice

the free car wash is correct. i do not see any reason why it would not be transferable. also chatswood are pretty good with their customer service so i can't really see it being a problem.

as for your online checks they should be sufficient.

service intervals are every 15K, there shouldn't be one @ 20K. also my first two were free of charge.

for the free car wash, i normally always wash my car every 1 or 2 weeks depending how dirty it is, so if i just rock up to the service dept every week, and say that i want a car wash then they will do it stright away?

hmmmmm, i am not aware of that, as the owner just remind me that the service is due very soon.

i just tought the free service is only for the first service like most other car brand that give free complimentary first service

look up the lexus of chatswood website, its limited once a month and appointment is essential for the car wash.

maybe the previous owner was late on there 15k service. if thats the case than it shouldn't cost u any.

that great that perth offer 2 years service. wish i had that!

thanks for the advice

I had a 15K first service about a month ago, and it was free. My next one is 30K. So no idea what you will be charged for a 20K service.

FREE? all labor and oil and parts? wow.... mine is still 3000kms now hehe still long way to go...glad to hear its free for 15K service :)

thanks for the advice

FREE? all labor and oil and parts? wow.... mine is still 3000kms now hehe still long way to go...glad to hear its free for 15K service :)

QQQ: yeah, 15k is no cost at all. i was pretty surpised at that too!

lex666: bigger wheels for sure! :-) don't think the paint protection is worth it imo!

thanks for the advice

QQQ: yeah, 15k is no cost at all. i was pretty surpised at that too!

lex666: bigger wheels for sure! :-) don't think the paint protection is worth it imo!

Under the corporate purchase program, its 3years or 60k free service. Thats one of the main reasons I went brand new with the purchase. Some of the perks were definately worth my while. ;)

"Under the corporate purchase program, its 3years or 60k free service"

it means business customer only? how about private buyers?

is that previlage the valid for all lexus dealer or every dealers have their own benefit?

It a "Lexus thing", not a franchise deal!

No, its not available for private purchase. It is as it is described. Unless the car that you are purchasing privately was covered by this originally, then yes, I supose the benefit would transfer. You do understand what is meant by a business customer? Why don't you read the FAQ about this. You should be able to find it under any Lexus website. And I will say, if you haven't already purchased the car, and you are entitled to this program, I found it most definately worth my while buying the car brand new!!!

I agree

i cojuldn't find what i was after onlexus website. what qualifies you to be a business customer to get 60k free servicing.

i purchase mine under my company as well as business finance! am i entitled?

I agree

i cojuldn't find what i was after onlexus website. what qualifies you to be a business customer to get 60k free servicing.

"Why don't you read the FAQ about this. You should be able to find it under any Lexus website"

i was confused about this as well as i couldnt find any of this in official lexus website, BUT

if you go to the dealers website, (i tried the chatswood one)

it mention about the corporate program, what benefits they give to corporate customer,etc.

but it doesnt specify what is the requirement, etc

not sure what and who can qualify, i supposed maybe if you use company name when you purchase the car and register it under company,you can be qualified for that

I agree

"Why don't you read the FAQ about this. You should be able to find it under any Lexus website"

i was confused about this as well as i couldnt find any of this in official lexus website, BUT

if you go to the dealers website, (i tried the chatswood one)

it mention about the corporate program, what benefits they give to corporate customer,etc.

but it doesnt specify what is the requirement, etc

not sure what and who can qualify, i supposed maybe if you use company name when you purchase the car and register it under company,you can be qualified for that

This is very much the same as the national fleet discount. Sorry, I should of been a little clearer with this.

Cevu, I assume that you work for your self so even though you have your own company as such, I don't think that it would qualify. My understanding is that if a company offers 'X' amount of future opportunities, this is an indication that it would be apart of this program. please don't quote me on this as I am not too sure of the "why's" so to speak. The company that I work for is quite large so we are always offered national fleet or corporate adv programs!! Sorry that I can't offer more info!!

To get this corporate deal, the company you work for has to be in the Top 100 or it has to have something like 8 or 10 luxury car's in it's fleet. As long as the dealer can verify that you are eligible for the corporate program then you can get the benefits, but this is something that is paid for by Lexus HQ and the not the dealers I was told so unless you qualify you can't really get this deal.

It seems like great value but as my company did not qualify I did not get the deal either :(

Hey guys...

My car was recently purchased under the corporate program(for private use). According to my salesperson, you need to be someone high in the food chain in any Fortune 500 listed companies. Most MNCs are eligible. So if you fall under that category, you should ask your salesperson about it. 3 years free servicing and some other discounts relating to misc fees and interests rates.

Hey guys...

My car was recently purchased under the corporate program(for private use). According to my salesperson, you need to be someone high in the food chain in any Fortune 500 listed companies. Most MNCs are eligible. So if you fall under that category, you should ask your salesperson about it. 3 years free servicing and some other discounts relating to misc fees and interests rates.

Thanks mate, you just made me feel all important!!! Don't know if Im that high up in the food chain though!! Wish I were!!! With the packet to go with!! ;) Seriously though, like I said in an earlier post, definately find out if you are eligible. It was the main reason I bought new!!!

Hey guys...

Thanks mate, you just made me feel all important!!! Don't know if Im that high up in the food chain though!! Wish I were!!! With the packet to go with!! ;) Seriously though, like I said in an earlier post, definately find out if you are eligible. It was the main reason I bought new!!!

oh well, no harm in asking!

Yeah, there is absolutely no harm in asking. After all, driving a Lexus is a statement. It's a testament to one's financial capacity and exquisite taste. So here's a toast to all Lexus owners and potential ones!!

Yeah, there is absolutely no harm in asking. After all, driving a Lexus is a statement. It's a testament to one's financial capacity and exquisite taste. So here's a toast to all Lexus owners and potential ones!!

cheers to that!

I will toast to that!!! ;)

Once you buy a Lexus, you will always drive a Lexus!!! Thats what we hope!!

Damnn i just confirm with my Dealer that my "second" servicing is $680. I already had my first which was the 12 months one and had done 9K.

Does anyone think $680 is alot?