New To Here! Hi All

hey all this seems like a great forum so Ive :D joined!

Ive had my 89 celsior for about a year now and i was wondering what model number it is??? its all leather air suspension massaging rear seats sunroof the whole kit n kaboodle!

if i wanted to buy parts for it off eBay and such, do i buy stuff for the 90 lS400?

where can i find a new air cabin charcoal filter? mine was black as!! will the ls400 one work

tail lights----will those ones from luxurymods.com fit my celsior because they are for ls400

and is there any way to lower the height without a air hieght controller? maybe releasing air out of the struts manually??

any help would be great!!! thanks guys!!!

• 3 months later...

hey mate, sounds like you got the cf model,if it has like rear air con and radio adjustment and so on its the cf.

the filters are available from castle hill toyota but lexus also stock them,if not ebay in the us sells them.

you can manually lower the bags but not recomended.aftermarket controller is the way to go but not cheap,once again check the us ebay they have EVERYTHING for these cars.

cheers.

It'll either be a UCF10 or UCF11. If u go to toyodiy.com and type in your frame or vin number, it'll tell u everything about your car, inc. model, class, type of engine, trans, etc. It's also good for genuine parts.

An LS400 aren't all that different except for the toyota badge :)