My new definition of bad luck:

Getting invited to an IS-F track day at Wakefield only to find I'm away for business that week.

Very dissapointing, even more so, the invite was non-transferrable so unable to hook anyone else here up.

Sory guys, I did ask.

Getting invited to an IS-F track day at Wakefield only to find I'm away for business that week.

Very dissapointing, even more so, the invite was non-transferrable so unable to hook anyone else here up.

Sory guys, I did ask.

damn.......!

Sory guys, I did ask.

Hey Art,

Just out of curiousity, which dealership did you buy your car from?

Sory guys, I did ask.

Hey Art,

Parramatta.

Sory guys, I did ask.

I feel for ya mate!! I would of thought that you would of canned the business trip. Get your priorities straight!!! :lol:

I went to the first Top Gear Australia filming last week and had a sim situation. I had four tickets and unfortunately a mate couldn't make it. I too thought of you all here. Again, non transferable. The guy from SBS was saying that they had 40 thousand people on the waiting list for the shows taping. Glad I had the Op! Anyone else here go??

Hey, can't we just pull a bit of identity fraud !! Surely it couldn't be that hard to pass as you!! Wakefield here we come!! :)

Sory guys, I did ask.

I feel for ya mate!! I would of thought that you would of canned the business trip. Get your priorities straight!!! :lol:

I went to the first Top Gear Australia filming last week and had a sim situation. I had four tickets and unfortunately a mate couldn't make it. I too thought of you all here. Again, non transferable. The guy from SBS was saying that they had 40 thousand people on the waiting list for the shows taping. Glad I had the Op! Anyone else here go??

Hey, can't we just pull a bit of identity fraud !! Surely it couldn't be that hard to pass as you!! Wakefield here we come!! :)

I could go with the identity fraud, pose as me, make the payment on the car for me and I will lend it to you to park in your garage every now and then.... sounds like you're onto something there...

Sory guys, I did ask.

I could go with the identity fraud, pose as me, make the payment on the car for me and I will lend it to you to park in your garage every now and then.... sounds like you're onto something there...

Art,

Well I like the first part of your interpretation, and semi like the last!! Considering that the sales team have ear marked you for the IS-f, I'd say that you would be the better candidate to handle the repayments!! Ha! I don't mind the parking thing, but expect me to do some laps around your joint first!! You mind find atleast 10% less rubber on your wheels every time I do though!! Hey, valet service always comes at a cost!!! ;)

Seriously though, hope you get one!! Im sure the boys will all enjoy a test drive!!!

Sory guys, I did ask.

Art,

Well I like the first part of your interpretation, and semi like the last!! Considering that the sales team have ear marked you for the IS-f, I'd say that you would be the better candidate to handle the repayments!! Ha! I don't mind the parking thing, but expect me to do some laps around your joint first!! You mind find atleast 10% less rubber on your wheels every time I do though!! Hey, valet service always comes at a cost!!! ;)

Seriously though, hope you get one!! Im sure the boys will all enjoy a test drive!!!

can't wait too see this beast on the road!

Sory guys, I did ask.

Hey Art,

Parramatta.

Hmmm... I didn't get my car from Parramatta so maybe this track day thing is dealership specific. Hopefully, Sydney City will be next in line! Hmmm... Damn it, i should just call my salesman tomorrow and ask about it! Hahaha...gotta be a lil thick-skinned!!!

Sory guys, I did ask.

Hey Art,

Parramatta.

Hmmm... I didn't get my car from Parramatta so maybe this track day thing is dealership specific. Hopefully, Sydney City will be next in line! Hmmm... Damn it, i should just call my salesman tomorrow and ask about it! Hahaha...gotta be a lil thick-skinned!!!

Don't worry too much about it mate, Art has obviously got VIP status!!! HAHAHA!!! Yes I know, jealousy is a curse!!! Don't think I will get an invite after the email I wrote to my dealership...... !!