I've got my headers arriving in the next week or so and need to find someone to install them as i've read it's an absolute b**** to install them. Can anyone here recommend someone and does anyone know roughly how much i should be expecting to pay. From what i've read on clublexus and my.is they've said it takes about 3 hours!

• 1 month later...

castlehill exhaust

recomend them..

headers are here but haven't got round to getting them installed since finances are a bit uncertain at the moment i didn't want to spend money unnecessarily. but i'm going for a cruise with a group of friends for my birthday in mid nov so probably will try and get them in before then!

thanks for the recommendation!

i also heard castle hill exhaust is very good. they do everything there, superchargers and all.

might go with castle hill exhaust. they've quoted 350.00 and sound like they know what they are doing which is very reassuring!

thanks guys,

i'll repost once i've had them fitted! can't wait!

im so jealous! :( hahah

I might buy a set and install them myself, i've got the whole summer off after the next two weeks.

Save a bit on installation, to put to words an exhaust system.

i was thinking the same as you but lifted the car up, had a look and it looked like it was going to be a pain in the ass to install. plus i'm not very patient so i would get fustrated and drive myself mental!

but it would be awesome to do yourself though. would have a good feeling inside knowing you did it yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
im so jealous! :( hahah

I might buy a set and install them myself, i've got the whole summer off after the next two weeks.

Save a bit on installation, to put to words an exhaust system.

i was thinking the same as you but lifted the car up, had a look and it looked like it was going to be a pain in the ass to install. plus i'm not very patient so i would get fustrated and drive myself mental!

but it would be awesome to do yourself though. would have a good feeling inside knowing you did it yourself!

ladies and gentlemen: headers have been installed!

work was done by castle hill exhaust. great guys! did the job well, no complications and was exactly 350.00 as they quoted. thanks for the referal guys!

i wired in the O2 sim myself! so far about 250kms and no CEL so very happy!

haven't had a real chance to test them out. did take it for a drive to jervis bay through moss vale/kangaroo valley but didn't get to push the car too much as i had a fleet of p platers behind me! not me, my brother and his mate! so i had to set a good example, haha..... :-)

anyway, i have noticed that the revs climb noticably quicker though!

projectis: springs are on their way mate! just gotta save a little for install. than next on the list a tanable or pts exhaust depending on budget!