Eoi: 1990 Ls400 Perth Delivered 115kms Fsh

Hi just an expression of interest for my 1990 LS400, not a celsior import. It is a Perth delivered car where it has spent its whole life. It has 115k genuine kms and the car has been serviced at Lexus of Perth since new. It is completely original with absolutely no modifications. These are the only grey spots on the car:

-The LCD screen has blackened BUT I have a BRAND NEW replacement one which I will get installed when I get around to it.

-The rear ariel fails to rise but radio still works flawlessly, CD stacker is working perfectly.

The 4L V8 is silky smooth as you would expect and they can easily get to 500,000kms with regular service, it only uses 13Litres/100Kms of driving around the CITY! You should be able to get 10l or even less on highway cruises. Everything works, sunroof, all windows, electric memory seat etc. Just the perfect car to have. Pictures are below.

LexusLS400012.jpg

LexusLS400011.jpg

LexusLS400003.jpg

LexusLS400005.jpg

LexusLS400007.jpg

LexusLS400009.jpg

Photos please of the VIN and Compliance Plates, InstrumentCluster, underneath from the rear, underneath from the front and all wheels. Thanks.

It's an Aussie delivered LS400, not a Celisor... wouldn't that mean no compliance plate?

All cars have compliance plates in AUS I believe, you can check the vin with Lexus of Perth and they will confirm they sold it new as I have already checked. Here are the pics you requested (Not washed sorry!). I just remembered, there is brand new Toyo rubber all round. (Sorry, my digi cam isn't too great at focusing)

Dash

LS400001.jpg

Front Left

LS400002.jpg

Rear Left

LS400003.jpg

Rear Right

LS400004.jpg

Front Right

LS400005.jpg

Underneath Front

LS400006.jpg