• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Often I see a white IS slammed on what look like 18's or 19's on Lygon st. Anyone here own it?

Can we get this pinned?

Well, just bought my Grandstand tickets for the Grandprix, sooooo, I might be seeing all y'all Melbourne boys soon!! Maybe even add a bit of Sydney style to the joint!!! HaHa!! ;)

I like the idea of stickying this one but the only request I'd have is that people don't post personal information in the thread itself (ie: addresses; regos; etc). Try and be as non-specific as Niick was in his first post (ie: white IS on Lygon Street). Can a mod please look into whether it's possible to top-post a rules post or something?

I like the idea of stickying this one but the only request I'd have is that people don't post personal information in the thread itself (ie: addresses; regos; etc). Try and be as non-specific as Niick was in his first post (ie: white IS on Lygon Street). Can a mod please look into whether it's possible to top-post a rules post or something?

Hey guys,

Agree 100% with Korvan. I think that we all understand the general concept of being involved with a forum. For those that haven't noticed, I am now one of the Moderators of this forum so PM me if you have any requests, problems or Questions and I will do my best to help!!.(& yes, I am obviously a local, so this can only be a good thing). I will pin a quick ref to the basic guidelines of this forum shortly!!

ProjectIS ;)

Blue Lexus on Parramatta Rd Saturday night with a hot chick driving....Oops that was me LOL

Theres a hot purple IS200 that i see on the great western hway... personalised number plates.

LoL.....I like ya style....., give props to ya self!!! Well done!! Well fellas, if ya see a hot chick driving a blue IS, ya'll know who it is!!

We are still waiting for a pick of ya car!! Surely your not the only hot chick in a Lexus!!! ;) Are ya?!?!?!?

Blue Lexus on Parramatta Rd Saturday night with a hot chick driving....Oops that was me LOL

Theres a hot purple IS200 that i see on the great western hway... personalised number plates.

LoL.....I like ya style....., give props to ya self!!! Well done!! Well fellas, if ya see a hot chick driving a blue IS, ya'll know who it is!!

We are still waiting for a pick of ya car!! Surely your not the only hot chick in a Lexus!!! ;) Are ya?!?!?!?

Yeah fellas you know who it is LOL - Its good to have a laugh.

I will post pics of my car ASAP, its nothing fancy but its still my little baby :P