i dropped my car off at roseville today at lexus service..

that actually could be my car

Well, that could make sense...Perhaps the service centre takes the cars there to get detailed or something. Like I said, there are always a heap of Lexus vehicles there.

The service dude must of turned ya traction control off because he was lighting em up down the street!!! HAHAHA!!!

Have you got a sticker on the back window!!

well

dont have a sticker on the back

but i did take it in for dash rattle and *BLEEP*..

ill have to check my cars fuel consumption to see if they've been thrashing my car

my fuel consumtions always around the 8.6-9.0 L max on city driving

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not a fan of the new tail light design. It's like they 'tone down' the aggressive feel to the car. (I like aggressive looking cars :P )

It's the first of it's kinda I've seen on the roads apart from the Sydney Motor show.

Are the ISF lights light up the same as a regular standard IS250? I'm yet to see one light up in action. They look 95% similar to the IS250's and I thought they were meant to be already LED's except for the turn signals and reverse lights?

i recon my tail lights look the best

one of the first mods i put on the car

ISF LED lights

i bought em from the states

Picture099.jpg

Any chance of a pic with them illuminated???

Sorry, just realised that im cross posting!!!Lets keep this as SPOTTED!! My bad!! (Should of been in Lighting mods) Redirect!!!

Getting this back on track....... Naz, were U in the CBD yesterday about 10am?? I never realised that U got sim wheels to Steven250!!

stock, dark blue is250 with black and white custom plates.

eastern suburbs melbourne.

someone has to be in my part of melbourne!

Hey, I thought it was about time to put my two bits in, Inner Melbourne here. 07 is250, 18's

stock, dark blue is250 with black and white custom plates.

eastern suburbs melbourne.

someone has to be in my part of melbourne!

Hey, I thought it was about time to put my two bits in, Inner Melbourne here. 07 is250, 18's

Hey Perks,

About time man!!!

Anyway, I assume that ya avatar is a Photochop, yeah??!?!?! <_<

hahaha

yeah man, playing around with photoshop at work and thinkin well only if i could drop it that low

Well U can, bag it!!! Don't know how well you would go on our roads!!! Talk to Niick, he would say that ain't low enough!!!HAHAHA.......Hey Niick!! ;)

hahaha

yeah man, playing around with photoshop at work and thinkin well only if i could drop it that low

Well U can, bag it!!! Don't know how well you would go on our roads!!! Talk to Niick, he would say that ain't low enough!!!HAHAHA.......Hey Niick!! ;)

well if any sees a craxy driving lexus around melb with a towbar, thats me!!... no roof racks on my car..haha

Cevu,

We keep spot'en ya ebays, double Muahaha!!! Can you sell my stockies once ya sell yours!! Looks like U got the saleman in ya!!

Anyway, back to business, spotted, this morning city bound just before the harbour bridge, white IS with aftermarkets. Couldn't quite pick'em!! If ya a guest, front up man!!! ;)