• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ilv,

I bought the same tail lights you did from the states and when I fitted them all the system warning lights lit up on my dash and wouldn't go out (SPORTS LUX). The tail light LED's worked perfectly though. I asked LEXUS Pmatta and they said that if the car did not detect the "load" of the lights then it shut down most of the safety systems because it thought the tail lights were out.

How did you get yours to work????

white IS250 witha kit and such

and grille

turning infron of parra lexus

A late response but that might be me, I drive past Pmatta Lexus every am & pm

Hey Ilv,

I bought the same tail lights you did from the states and when I fitted them all the system warning lights lit up on my dash and wouldn't go out (SPORTS LUX). The tail light LED's worked perfectly though. I asked LEXUS Pmatta and they said that if the car did not detect the "load" of the lights then it shut down most of the safety systems because it thought the tail lights were out.

Thats what I said!!!!Not bad for a stab at it hey!! And you didn't believe me!!! All good!! :D

Hey Ilv,

Thats what I said!!!!Not bad for a stab at it hey!! And you didn't believe me!!! All good!! :D

hm...intresting never had any problems..

i suggest natroth to make a new topic in regards to this

if we keep replying into spotted thread it'll get messy

As of yesterday 19/12/08:

1) Black IS250 with 20" chromes driving along Epping Rd, Epping.

2) Red IS250X with a mercury symbol in the rear window at The Macquarie Centre car park

3) Light blue IS250X stock along M2 heading west

Must've been my lucky day see all these 250's about all on the same trip

• 2 months later...

On Sat just pasted at around 6:30pm, I was driving home turning right to Georges River Rd (from "Milton St) at Croydon Park, saw a silver 250 with oem kit following me but then heading staight (as i turned at the lights). I didn't knew the kit looked this good.

Nice car to the owner :)

On Sat just pasted at around 6:30pm, I was driving home turning right to Georges River Rd (from "Milton St) at Croydon Park, saw a silver 250 with oem kit following me but then heading staight (as i turned at the lights). I didn't knew the kit looked this good.

Nice car to the owner :)

Thank you.

Noone ever spots me :(

lol

do you have chrome rims?

I have seen a girl driving a blue IS200 with chrome rims on Parramatta Rd a few times on my way home.

Haha shadow chrome rims...Yes :) Does she have personalised plates?

lol

do you have chrome rims?

I have seen a girl driving a blue IS200 with chrome rims on Parramatta Rd a few times on my way home.

Don't get a chance to see, she's always flying past the other way.

lol

do you have chrome rims?

Haha :lol: Do you see her mainly on weekends or late evenings?

I go Parramatta way during the weekend when i do some shopping or evenings when I go to the gym :)

lol

do you have chrome rims?

I go Parramatta way during the weekend when i do some shopping or evenings when I go to the gym :)

Usually in the evenings.

lol

do you have chrome rims?

Usually in the evenings.

Hmmm I dunno if its me. Next time beep or try and get the plates :)

lol

do you have chrome rims?

Usually in the evenings.

Hmmm I dunno if its me. Next time beep or try and get the plates :)

Yeah I will have a look if she slows down...

• 5 weeks later...

Spotted, silver IS250 Sports/Lux on Kent St CBD today at about lunch. 19" staggered deep dish aftermarkets. Fitment out to the guards. (Well done with the fitment, very nice all round)!! Nice ride, drop would look awesome!!

Now, I will whisper this,it also had roof racks!!! :blink:

I spent the week in Melbourne for the GP and I would have to say that the amount of bronze/brown coloured IS's along with the roof racks was unbelievable! We are still ok in Sydney. Not that there is anything wrong with that combo!!! Must also add, the amount of modded IS's that I saw whilst I was in town was by the same token quite impressive!!! You guys still represent the IS's damn well!!! ;)

Anyone from the forum belong to this?? Nice ride again!!!

• 1 month later...
I've seen on many occasions Silver IS250 with possible 18's or 19's roaming around Macquarie Park / North Ryde area. Anyone here?

19" mate :)

Nice choice, suits the car well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a hotted up Lexus IS200 in the St Johns Park/Bonnyrigg (Sydney) Area, I see him every morning. And guess what colour it is?? ORANGEEEEEEEEE, METALLIC ORANGE!! It sorta ruins the "Luxury & Prestige " image. Its nice for a young hoon I guess lol.