• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys,

I really find this hard to believe.

Why would Lexus corp try stopping an endorsement of their vehicle. We are not doing this for profit, and we are not defaming the Lexus name. All we are trying to do is have an indicator on our rides thus making us identifiable to fellow members and prospective members.

I would be interested to read this article though. Mate, can you forward me the link so I can read about this action.

Let me see what it says before we go any further on this fellas!

Having a quick look, the US LOC are doing their stickers still, (See below link)..........and Club Lexus still have their stickers available.

Atlantis, can you do the static sticker like the US LOC below. Easy to peel off and transparent. Just what we wanted.

480d990278764-how-to-apply-stickers-notebook.jpg

loc_sticker.gif

tl_sticker.jpeg

US LOC Stickers

I do Lexus stickers for a couple of Soarer clubs and haven't run into any trouble... yet. Obviously I would cease if requested, but until then I'm only providing a service at very low cost (to cover materials and postage) and am not really making any profit on the club stickers.

I'll enquire with my supplier about static cling material. I haven't worked with it before, but have about 30+ colours of regular adhesive vinyl in stock.

Check out my (lame) website for other stickers I've been doing: http://www.aitcs.com.au/stickers/

Denis, also have a photo studio which is big enough to shoot cars ;-) and the 3rd occupation is IT consultant which I'm not keen on doing too much more of :-P

As for design, I can usually trace or design if someone gives me some ideas. If you check out the website above, the Soarer silhouette sticker is one of my best sellers and own designs. I have been secretly working on an IS design but it's on the backburner at the moment while I finish building the photo studio.

Umm... I hope I answered all of the queries. If not, keep firing away.

Howdy,

Just a quick profile. What do you guys think? Just a few projects to look at. Should we vote?

not sure about them Bartek. its along the right lines. if your accepting some constructive criticism. . .. i think the image has too much emphasis on it. it shold be more the back ground. and how bout the cars sexy arse or menacing grill?

Just a few thoughts?

i like number six out of those though

looking back i particularly like this simple design too. perhaps not on a rectangle sticker but just the image

96299402oo9.th.jpgthpix.gif

87110106nh5.th.jpgthpix.gif

16676550qk3.th.jpgthpix.gif

and one without the silhouette outline :

67792646gn0.th.jpgthpix.gif

we need to get some in put and some dierection so we can get this happening whats your views guys

looking back i particularly like this simple design too. perhaps not on a rectangle sticker but just the image

[cut]

and one without the silhouette outline :

67792646gn0.th.jpgthpix.gif

we need to get some in put and some dierection so we can get this happening whats your views guys

I really like the last one you posted or mine loc11.gif the best. We should filter down maybe but then again - what about others? What do others think about these projects? Admins? Mods? Your opinions, suggestions.

Come on guys - some input like LEX51S says. Otherwise we can choose generic styles and go with them. I'm opting for the above 2 :)

i believe one of these three. they are my favourites so far.

67792646gn0.jpg

ALOCSTICKER.jpg

dont forget guys this is photo shop means colurs can be added and or changed etc etc

opinions???

Hi All,

I know I am new to the club, so I will not have too much pull in the decision, although I have to say, if I was to add a sticker to my car, it has to be something sleek, elegant and simple.

I would prefer one colour. I liked the examples that someone posted (attached), obviously from another club, but the range is great, because everyone would like different sizes / colour.

post-3950-1263809638_thumb.jpg

Hey all,

I really want to leave this with all of you! The effort that you guys have put in thus far is an absolute credit to you both! Great designs!!

Look, I think if you read back when this topic first started you will find that the majority of members prefered a some what simple design. Like tonage just mentioned, both elegant and sleek. I personally think simplicity is the key.

I really don't want a white rectangle adhered to my window. My preference would just be the logo or better still the silhouette in a half tone with the website through it. And as a member mentioned back then, max 2 colours. (Silver and black B/G or Gold with black B/G)

Chris, the outlines are pretty sweet if you ask me! I actually like the rear end where you can see the exhausts and what looks like wide rubber!

Bartek, nice design work!

Again fellas, great effort, that was my 5c worth, back to all of you! ;)

Hey all,

I really want to leave this with all of you! The effort that you guys have put in thus far is an absolute credit to you both! Great designs!!

Look, I think if you read back when this topic first started you will find that the majority of members prefered a some what simple design. Like tonage just mentioned, both elegant and sleek. I personally think simplicity is the key.

I really don't want a white rectangle adhered to my window. My preference would just be the logo or better still the silhouette in a half tone with the website through it. And as a member mentioned back then, max 2 colours. (Silver and black B/G or Gold with black B/G)

Chris, the outlines are pretty sweet if you ask me! I actually like the rear end where you can see the exhausts and what looks like wide rubber!

Bartek, nice design work!

Again fellas, great effort, that was my 5c worth, back to all of you! ;)

Thanks for your kind words ProjectIS, really good to hear that someone is looking at our "hard work" and appreciates the time and efforts.

I personally would like something small and stylish too. I would love to see the below one on my car but then again, it can't be too big as it would spoil the looks:

Eventually would settle down for the below one:

67792646gn0.jpg

Others?

Some nice designs there... one thing to keep in mind is that any with gradients or photos will need to be printed (something I can still do) but you'll end up with a big rectangle sticker with the design printed on it.

"Simple" designs can be cut from solid vinyl no problem (and virtually any size).

im with bartek's 2nd design

nice and simple

lets get this rolling

dennis lets do the logos now!

Dont mind which one but we should get something rolling. i prefer this one.

67792646gn0.jpg

nice and simple

lets get this rolling

67792646gn0.jpg

yeah thats the one

did you design that 1?

nice and simple

lets get this rolling

67792646gn0.jpg

yeah thats the one

did you design that 1?

no it wasnt me it was from earlier on before i joined im not sure who designed it. i think the writing should be gold or silver maybe

It is Nicks design.

we need nick to get the originals up with ??silver/chrome?? writing as he it will be easier for him to re create and if everyone agrees get nick to send it off to atlantis for printing etc.

Dennis do you know what happen to nick and his photo shopping and how we can get this started if every one agrees. perhaps a new post can be started with the decision and asking for agreance etc. and purchasing and supply details.

It is Nicks design.

we need nick to get the originals up with ??silver/chrome?? writing as he it will be easier for him to re create and if everyone agrees get nick to send it off to atlantis for printing etc.

Dennis do you know what happen to nick and his photo shopping and how we can get this started if every one agrees. perhaps a new post can be started with the decision and asking for agreance etc. and purchasing and supply details.

Hey Chris,

Nah, Niick hasn't been active since March last year. I will email him (if it hasn't changed) & see if he is willing to still help out!! That is if he still has his IS??

Lets see if I can get a hold of him!! If not, Im sure you guys can reproduce it!!!

It is Nicks design.

Hey Chris,

Nah, Niick hasn't been active since March last year. I will email him (if it hasn't changed) & see if he is willing to still help out!! That is if he still has his IS??

Lets see if I can get a hold of him!! If not, Im sure you guys can reproduce it!!!

Ill have a go but no promises. haha.