Hey Niick,

Thats my understanding aswell! You just need to hijack the video input. The reason I haven't really thought twice about it is that prior to this, I had an analogue setup and reception, or rather lack off was a pain. Yes, with dtv you either have it or you don't, imo, I can see it being a pain in Aus! Not to say that it won't improve!

Hey Niick,

Thats my understanding aswell! You just need to hijack the video input. The reason I haven't really thought twice about it is that prior to this, I had an analogue setup and reception, or rather lack off was a pain. Yes, with dtv you either have it or you don't, imo, I can see it being a pain in Aus! Not to say that it won't improve!

in agreeance with projectis. i've just got headrests with lcd monitors for entertainment. the dtv option seemed more trouble than it was worth!

but if you are keen to do it you can find the info on one of the us forums. it's been talked about over there and discussed in some detail!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Niick,

in agreeance with projectis. i've just got headrests with lcd monitors for entertainment. the dtv option seemed more trouble than it was worth!

but if you are keen to do it you can find the info on one of the us forums. it's been talked about over there and discussed in some detail!

http://www.xtenza.eu/video.html

I use this to install a DVB-T tuner in my RX400h (produced 11.2006 w/ mark levinson audio and DVD changer). Tv tuner and internal dvdch can be watchen on nav display while driving.

Hey Niick,

I use this to install a DVB-T tuner in my RX400h (produced 11.2006 w/ mark levinson audio and DVD changer). Tv tuner and internal dvdch can be watchen on nav display while driving.

Hi Vesko,

Thanks for the post!

Did you say that you installed this with the ML unit??

Must admit, haven't really looked into this option because I don't really like plugging in foreign device mods into existing equipment unless I know exactly what it is doing to acheive the result. Hence why I prefer the manual hardwire mod. Never the less, this may be a good option for the members that want a quick and easy route to acheive the desired result.

Back to my original question about you installing this on an ML sys, the backplane pictured looks completely different to our ML's. Are the pin outs the same??

Hey Niick,

Hi Vesko,

Thanks for the post!

Must admit, haven't really looked into this option because I don't really like plugging in foreign device mods into existing equipment unless I know exactly what it is doing to acheive the result. Hence why I prefer the manual hardwire mod. Never the less, this may be a good option for the members that want a quick and easy route to acheive the desired result.

Back to my original question about you installing this on an ML sys, the backplane pictured looks completely different to our ML's. Are the pin outs the same??

Hi,

what is a ML unit?

Hey Niick,

Hi Vesko,

Thanks for the post!

Hi,

what is a ML unit?

Mark Levinson (ML) ;)

Hey Niick,

Hi Vesko,

Thanks for the post!

Hi,

what is a ML unit?

Mark Levinson (ML) ;)

In my car (RX400h) where make instalation have a Mark Levinson (P3500) audio with internal 6 DVD changer.