Have had the new X all but 1 day and of all things to go wrong, the ML Audio has stopped working.

No issues yesterday, worked & sounded amazing. Got in the car to go to work today and nothing! When I pressed the audio button, it would show as Audio Off, then I press the Power/Vol knob and nothing happens. While it's nice to listen to the motor, i'd rather be driving a lambo with no audio.

Anyway, has anyone had this issue or is it something so simple that i'm missing.

An iPod cable was installed yesterday before delivery and worked fine last night. It won't even let me press the FM,AM or Disc buttons, nothing happens.

I'll probably have to take it to a service dealer tomorrow, but it's a friggin hassell for a brand new car.

I hope it is something so simple that I just haven't done.

HELP!

Have had the new X all but 1 day and of all things to go wrong, the ML Audio has stopped working.

No issues yesterday, worked & sounded amazing. Got in the car to go to work today and nothing! When I pressed the audio button, it would show as Audio Off, then I press the Power/Vol knob and nothing happens. While it's nice to listen to the motor, i'd rather be driving a lambo with no audio.

Anyway, has anyone had this issue or is it something so simple that i'm missing.

An iPod cable was installed yesterday before delivery and worked fine last night. It won't even let me press the FM,AM or Disc buttons, nothing happens.

I'll probably have to take it to a service dealer tomorrow, but it's a friggin hassell for a brand new car.

I hope it is something so simple that I just haven't done.

HELP!

Hi Franky,

So when you press the power button again, does the screen change from the picture of the speaker??? Does it say anything on the screen about the auxilary.

It doesn't matter how many times I press the power/vol button, nothing happens. Also, I have already called them to see if there is anything that can be done over the phone, but they advised to go in so they could check it out.

There is no mention of Aux.

Guess i'll have to see what they say when I go in. So frustrating!

It doesn't matter how many times I press the power/vol button, nothing happens. Also, I have already called them to see if there is anything that can be done over the phone, but they advised to go in so they could check it out.

There is no mention of Aux.

Guess i'll have to see what they say when I go in. So frustrating!

sounds like something lexus need to fix. can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work other than a fault with the unit!

After driving it at night with dash lights on, I can see that there seems to be no power running to the bottom part of the unit. The touch screen & surrounding buttons as well as hazzard light area are all working, but below is dark. My guess is that the iPod connection has not been done properly and has killed the power to the unit somehow.

Getting it checked out in the morning.

After driving it at night with dash lights on, I can see that there seems to be no power running to the bottom part of the unit. The touch screen & surrounding buttons as well as hazzard light area are all working, but below is dark. My guess is that the iPod connection has not been done properly and has killed the power to the unit somehow.

Getting it checked out in the morning.

hope it's just a simple fix!

All good, working now! They had to pull the whole unit out and found that the iPod addapter wiring was done so bad and was bent and folded behind the unit causing it to disconnect and caused the whole thing to stop.

Fixed it on the spot, in and out in 30 mins. Pretty good service. Got it done at Chatswood.

All good, working now! They had to pull the whole unit out and found that the iPod addapter wiring was done so bad and was bent and folded behind the unit causing it to disconnect and caused the whole thing to stop.

Fixed it on the spot, in and out in 30 mins. Pretty good service. Got it done at Chatswood.

yay.... another satisfied chatswood customer!

glad to hear its all been sorted!

Who did you say installed it??

Dunno, the Newcastle dealer organised it the day I picked it up. Either way, it's sorted now. The dealer is associated with Chatswood and were also really good to deal with so I am quite surprised that they could do such a shocking install.