I'm not sure if I've overlooked something but I can't seem to find through the SatNav a place to set the time.

The estimation arrival time on the SatNav seems a little behind and I would rather overestimate than underestimate.

Thanks for your help!

Tim

I'm not sure if I've overlooked something but I can't seem to find through the SatNav a place to set the time.

The estimation arrival time on the SatNav seems a little behind and I would rather overestimate than underestimate.

Thanks for your help!

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thats worked out from the speed zones that you set. eg. 60km/h on a normal rd, 110km/h on the freeway etc. If you fiddle with those speeds in the MENU/SETUP, thats where you can compensate if you wanted. Also, if you have changed your wheels of late of non oem ride dia's, you can also perform a calibrate to ensure that the distance travelled/speed is acc. Hope this helps. How far out do you think it is??

Really? So the SatNav clock is not linked with the external LCD clock then? That's interesting.

It's not too far off. I know some people may think it's self-cheating, but I like to set my clock a few minutes fast... :P