What would be pretty cool is if the other states were to have a meet as well. I remember some of the guys from Victoria were interested in having one a while ago. From memory, guys like Perks and Niick had mentioned it.

We could post up photos taken @ meets around Aus!! ;)

What would be pretty cool is if the other states were to have a meet as well. I remember some of the guys from Victoria were interested in having one a while ago. From memory, guys like Perks and Niick had mentioned it.

We could post up photos taken @ meets around Aus!! ;)

i'm in as well.

can't believe its in silverwater though! i just moved out of the area :-(

Can't do the 14th. Rhodes shopping centre car park can be a pain especially weekends I would imagine.

Few ideas Bicentennial Park, Olympic Park - Olympic Boulevard

Oops, sorry i also can not do 14th. Valentines day too!

Also, my IS is at Lexus for repairs so if i have it back in time i'll be there, otherwise happy to rock up in a non-lexus vehicle. haha, i'll look so out of place though!

Don't they give you a new lexus to drive when yours is being repaired? Thats a bit tight of your dealer.

Haha...... it's not that lexus is tight. I opted not to take a loan car as i've moved back to parents place in a suburb (don't want to mention where!) where these sort of cars shouldn't be and decided it wouldn't be worth the risk in case something happened to it. So just using my brothers car in the meantime! :-(

*SUGGESTION*

Should we look changing the day? If the rain continues in Sydney (as is predicted) the pics will not look as good as they potentially could, my car is filthy and washing it would be a waste. Should we wait a week or two for clearer weather so we can all have clean shiny rides :D

*SUGGESTION*

Should we look changing the day? If the rain continues in Sydney (as is predicted) the pics will not look as good as they potentially could, my car is filthy and washing it would be a waste. Should we wait a week or two for clearer weather so we can all have clean shiny rides :D

is the meet still on for 13th???

• 5 months later...