I want to Cargowise last week and saw a white IS-F sitting outside of the smash repair locating at 72 O'riordan St, Alexandria. The car looked OK as only had demaged on the front. The front bumper was removed so can't get any more info.

Drive easy guys.

I have a client that I used to visit near that address. Wow, that's one injured IS-F - I don't anyone who's ordered would have got theirs yet.

Probably one that belong to Sydney City Lexus.

I have a client that I used to visit near that address. Wow, that's one injured IS-F - I don't anyone who's ordered would have got theirs yet.

Probably one that belong to Sydney City Lexus.

They're definately out there and being delivered; I have seen many around the traps. Black, Blue and Red. Not sure about the red colour, but the black & blue look awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to Cargowise last week and saw a white IS-F sitting outside of the smash repair locating at 72 O'riordan St, Alexandria. The car looked OK as only had demaged on the front. The front bumper was removed so can't get any more info.

Drive easy guys.

Why of why would someone buying an IS-F go with white. Maybe its just me, but white reminds me of fleet telstra cars. When I finally commit to trading my IS250 SL to the IS-F I think black on black is the way to go. If I wanted a white car I would get a toyota echo or camery.