Anyone else having issues where they set their wing mirrors, then after several days of driving and reversing they aren't aligned at their original position!!

It seems to be a recent issue, but wanting to find out how common it is.

Anyone else having issues where they set their wing mirrors, then after several days of driving and reversing they aren't aligned at their original position!!

I'm having the same problem. Always having to readjust them as they tend to end up pointing higher than I set them.

I'm having the same problem. Always having to readjust them as they tend to end up pointing higher than I set them.

Same here. Has anyone let Lexus know, and what was the result?

I'll let them know at my next service, but that isn't for a few months.

Same here. Has anyone let Lexus know, and what was the result?

I'll let them know at my next service, but that isn't for a few months.

My car is going in for a new instrument cluster in the next few weeks, I am going to mention it to them and I will let youy know what they say.

• 4 weeks later...

Bugger! Only just saw this after posting my own complaint about similar issues, except my main issue is that mine aren't tilting down all the time (I've noticed the same problem as you guys too, though). Put me down for this issue. Only seems t have started in the last couple of months or so.

I spoke to the service guys at my dealer and they tried and replicate the problem so unfortunately there wasn't a lot that they could do.

I have noticed that it does take a few weeks from when you adjust it till they start moving upwards on their own accord.

Hopefully someone else will have more luck in getting a fix.