Hi guys

I am new here, it took me 3 days to read all the topics. I gonna do the trade in on Sat in Audi Paramatta. Trade my late 05 A4 b7(black,40000km) to 06 prestige Is 250+enhace pack+18 ally wheels(grey,20000km). I also need to pay $13000 to match up the price.The sale price is $45000 and my audi trade for $32000.Not sure if is worth it. I was do my service on that day then I saw lexus in Audi then I test a drive. Bang,Deal.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone can let me know where I can get the dvd and bluetooth unlocked. That is mainly for my girlfriend. :) Thanks!!

Welcome Hamish,

I am not sure what you meant by unlocking DVD and Bluetooth.

I think you mean to pair your phone bluetooth with your DVD. The default password is 1111.

Your Lexus Dealer would have given the demo on how to do this.

Regards,

Brandon

Welcome Hamish,

I am not sure what you meant by unlocking DVD and Bluetooth.

I think you mean to pair your phone bluetooth with your DVD. The default password is 1111.

Your Lexus Dealer would have given the demo on how to do this.

Regards,

Brandon

Thanks Brandon

What I mean is if there is any shop they can hack the dvd and bt tele, because I really can't do it even after I read the instrution. Thanks!

Hey Hamish,

Nam Electronics at Marrickville, Sydney 9550 4144. It will cost you around $300 but the telephone, DVD and GPS will work while rolling, a practical upgrade....

Hamish,

I noticed you have the 2006 model. Save your money by overriding with access to the secret menu.

Just have to do it everytime you start the car.

Here is how to do on you tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLFDvaeT7NA

Please note: This is not possible on 07+ model. The only way to do is hot wiring/cabling which affects your warranty.

Let me know how you go!!!

cheers,

Brandon

Hamish,

I noticed you have the 2006 model. Save your money by overriding with access to the secret menu.

Please note: This is not possible on 07+ model. The only way to do is hot wiring/cabling which affects your warranty.

cheers,

Brandon

Hi,man

Tried,and it is not working... :(

Hamish,

cheers,

Brandon

Hi,man

Tried,and it is not working... :(

Sorry dude, I have no idea then as I don't have the 06 model.