Newbie Girl With An Is200

Hey everyone...

Ok, so I'm a bit new to this.

Have just purchased a Gold 2005 IS200. I love it. It's my baby ;)

HOWEVER, I need a bit of help (cos I'm a girl).

I'm planning on making a few modifications to it.

So if anyone knows of anything that might help me or can make any suggestions, that would be super.

I'm plannin on keeping it simple and classy. Pretty much I would just like to jazz it up with some new rims, tint the windows [darker than legal], lower it, new stereo etc and yeah anything else???

So yes, if you could help me out with any contacts or just help a girl out, that would be awesome.

Thanks heaps :)

Hey everyone...

Ok, so I'm a bit new to this.

Have just purchased a Gold 2005 IS200. I love it. It's my baby ;)

HOWEVER, I need a bit of help (cos I'm a girl).

I'm planning on making a few modifications to it.

So if anyone knows of anything that might help me or can make any suggestions, that would be super.

I'm plannin on keeping it simple and classy. Pretty much I would just like to jazz it up with some new rims, tint the windows [darker than legal], lower it, new stereo etc and yeah anything else???

So yes, if you could help me out with any contacts or just help a girl out, that would be awesome.

Thanks heaps :)

Hey Hey.... Welcome :P

The guys here are fantastic.

But where are you from??

Hey Nush,

As Mzlexus mentioned, welcome and congrats with the purchase!!!

I do look through most of the posts on this forum, I will tell you that you will find a heap of awesome info in the IS200/300 section.

Im sure any info that you cant find the fellas will be quick to help!!!

Enjoy ya stay!!

Come on fellas, any locals that can hook Nush up with some contacts /suppliers!

Also Nush, keep an eye out on the "buy and sell" section of this forum as the other members might be selling springs etc!!!

Hey Nush

ive got a 2002 IS. i love it. i bought it stock and did exactly what your looking to do and im sure there plenty of guys ang girls out there that have done similar and could give u plenty of ideas.

ive got 20 % tints and they are real nice but not rediculous to get busted and are still pretty dark.

you will find the speakers in your car are of superior quality and usually a deck change will give u great sound. ive got a clarion dvd player and sounds awesome.

as for wheels and lowering, its upto the individual really but ive got 18's not to outragous for tire costs looks real nice on an IS and gives a nice ride. also i lowered mine only an inch or so but made a huge difference (for the better) on handling, looks and ride.... its awesome!! and as long as you spend the money on good gear on your suspension its real worth while.

anyways Nush. just a few ideas about what ive done and they are just simple things but done right makes all the difference and still stylish. . . haha i love my car if u hadn't noticed lol. . . .

hope this helps.

thanks so much for that! :lol: helps a lot

however, a friend has asked me what kinda bulbs the headlights take on the is200... are they like h1 or h4??

help lol :P

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm planning on doing similar modifications too...

Pretty much as LEX51S mentioned, it makes the IS200 looks sweet as! =)

Even keeping the stock 17" rims will still make it look nice still just lowering it...

Another thing I'm planning to change are the headlights. I think you can purchase a pair of Halo Angel Eyes Projector headlights from the US!

I've seen them on an IS200 before here in Melbourne and it just makes it more prestigious!

Hope all goes well for you Nush.

R