Im with pygothian - Im pretty confident that's only available for the US models.....like so many things....the remote tyre pressure gauges, auto dimming mirrors on the base model, 17inch wheels on the base model, the all-wheel drive option, and of course the IS350.

I've got the SL, and I'm pretty sure it doesn't open my garage door. Would be good if it did...save me from having to sit it in the arm rest and fiddling around for it every night after work.

Would be good if it did...save me from having to sit it in the arm rest and fiddling around for it every night after work.

I'll second that!

Would be good if the car makers added another button on the dash or steering wheel just for that. There's really nowhere to put the remote other than the centre console.

Would be good if it did...save me from having to sit it in the arm rest and fiddling around for it every night after work.

I'll second that!

Would be good if the car makers added another button on the dash or steering wheel just for that. There's really nowhere to put the remote other than the centre console.

I put the remote inbetween the roof and the sunvisor of the front passenger seat...i sometimes put my phone there too.lol

This is the information available on the Lexus US website:

HomeLink® Remote Control

Located on the lower frame of the rearview mirror is the HomeLink® universal transceiver. It allows you to control up to three compatible remote devices—the garage door, your entry gate, even the living room lights—all with the touch of a button.

**Response from Lexus Australia.

Please be advised that the Homelink feature is not a specified built in feature on the Australian IS250.

While the universal learning remote control is not a built in feature, you could still purchase an after market remote with the same features.

In other words, no, just use your own remote :P