Changing Headlight Bulb (prestige Halogen)

Hi All,

Tried my best but could not find how-to's on changing the bulbs in my prestige?

Is is a matter of removing all the engine covers and borrowing small hands? or will the bumber/light have to go off?

Had a look but rather get a heads up. ;)

Cheers!

You will need to remove all covers (front & sides) to access the low beam bulbs. You will also need to remove the air filter section to make for easy access and the passengers side you will need to remove the wiper washer funnel. If you have the right tools, it's easy.

If it helps, I did a HID conversion and added some pics at the end.

HID Conversion

Please read the manual, you will find removing half the engine bay isn't necessary, thats why the manufacturers still produce them otherwise they would do away and save millions.

Regards

Please read the manual, you will find removing half the engine bay isn't necessary, thats why the manufacturers still produce them otherwise they would do away and save millions.

Regards

Thanks Franky ill check out the HID conversion info :)

The manual gives info only on high beams, low beams it directs you to your lexus dealer!

kogarah, to change a headlight bulb you need to access it from inside, your link is only to remove the headlight unit to add halos.

It is simple to change a headlight bulb - remove covers, remove dust covers, change bulb, then do the same in reverse.

kogarah, to change a headlight bulb you need to access it from inside, your link is only to remove the headlight unit to add halos.

It is simple to change a headlight bulb - remove covers, remove dust covers, change bulb, then do the same in reverse.

you mean for the low beam? High beam is easy but low beam is hard to access. Anyway mate I will check it this weekend,

Yes, the highbeam & parker lights are much easier to change, and I would recommend removing the parts as above to access the low beam. It will make it much easier, and you will save your hands. I learnt from experience :angry:

Yes, the highbeam & parker lights are much easier to change, and I would recommend removing the parts as above to access the low beam. It will make it much easier, and you will save your hands. I learnt from experience :angry:

Your are right mate, I found this from US forums:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-...h-pictures.html