Is200 Sports Luxury Rims

Yokozuna

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there.

Im new to the forums. Have just picked up an IS200 with regular rims and would like the five spoke sporty looking rims.

Anyone got or know of anyone with them for sale? Im on the GC by the way.

Thanks,

Not sure if your still looking but, I have an old set of 4 lying around somewhere since we got new rims about 18 months ago. If memory serves they are in decent condition, some scratches. The rubber would need replacing no doubt.

What are you offering?

Im in Coffs Harbour so i guess a courier would be required unless ur making a trip down here ;)

If your interested i can go out and take a HD pic of each one.

Let me know.

Hi there.

Im new to the forums. Have just picked up an IS200 with regular rims and would like the five spoke sporty looking rims.

Anyone got or know of anyone with them for sale? Im on the GC by the way.

Thanks,

Not sure if your still looking but, I have an old set of 4 lying around somewhere since we got new rims about 18 months ago. If memory serves they are in decent condition, some scratches. The rubber would need replacing no doubt.

What are you offering?

Im in Coffs Harbour so i guess a courier would be required unless ur making a trip down here ;)

If your interested i can go out and take a HD pic of each one.

Let me know.

Hey there.

Thanks for getting back to me. Yes matey I am interested. Pics would be the go if you have them. Im on the Gold coast so yep: would have to be a courier.

Much appreciated!

Ok well here are all 5 of the rims i have though i still use one as my spare so you can chose which 4 of the 5 u want and ill use the other for my spare. All numbered to make it easy, number 1 seems to have the worst scratches on it all the rest are in pretty dam good condition all 4 original "clip on" lexus badges from the center of the rim are still intact and will go on the 4 rims u choose. Also still have all the original chrome nuts.

Allsmall.jpg

1small.jpg

2small.jpg

3small.jpg

4small.jpg

5small.jpg

Nuts

Nutssmall.jpg

While rummaging around in the garage i also found the old suspension lying around in case you might be interested. Pedders super low spings and KYB shocks all were in full working order when they were taken off to put on the Coilovers i now have and all have been boxed and sitting off the ground in the garage since. Here are some pics of those and also what the car looked like with those rims and springs, was low, but not toooo low.

Springssmall.jpg

Car1small.jpg

Car2small.jpg

All this images have been resized a bit to keep the file size down but if you want the full 15 megapixel images for VERY close inspection (u can zoom right in with very high detail) just give me your email address and ill be happy to zip them all up for ya.

Enjoy

How much you wanting for them ?

and where you located

I would get them... but abit skeptical.. because the last set of springs i got sat way too low....

SNC00034.jpg

and ever since i've been looking @ getting coilovers... but if your price is alright i mite re-consider springs...

your didnt sit as low as mine does ? [Refer to pic]

How much you wanting for them ?

and where you located

I would get them... but abit skeptical.. because the last set of springs i got sat way too low....

SNC00034.jpg

and ever since i've been looking @ getting coilovers... but if your price is alright i mite re-consider springs...

your didnt sit as low as mine does ? [Refer to pic]

Well its hard to say if the height is any different, its been quite some time since ive seen my car in the flesh with those springs fitted. Judgeing by the pics yours looks a bit lower than mine was but from the angle of your photo its really hard to tell. What springs are you on?

As for the price make me an offer?

Coilovers are gonna set u back around 2-3k fitted, thats what ive gone with but more for performance not height adjustment. The car is still sitting at around the same height as with those springs. Im sure if these springs didnt give u the height u were looking for u could pretty easily repack them and on sell them, then get coilovers.

Im in Coffs Harbour NSW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Forums

News

Membership