Is 200 Performance Parts

Jim K

Just purchased an IS 200 for my wife with some great performance parts on it. Unfortunately she doesnt like them (she doesnt understand;-) so i will be replacing them with original parts and would like them to go to someone who appreciates them.

So for sale there is -: 2 1/2 inch cat back exhaust system with a 3 inch X FORCE barrel muffler with a 4 inch tip.

TRUST GRACER AIRINX intake system with filter

APEXi SAFC II Super Air Flow Convertor

All are in excellent condition and will bolt straight on to any IS 200 with a 1G-FE

I am looking for $1000 for the lot, prefer not to seperate but am open to negotiation.

I have photos available but unfortunately not sure how to attach them to the post, but if you are interested just send me a message with your email address and i will send them to you.

These are available in Melbourne for pick up, can post interstate if required.

got a pic of the exhaust??

email is lx74sy@gmail.com

Just purchased an IS 200 for my wife with some great performance parts on it. Unfortunately she doesnt like them (she doesnt understand;-) so i will be replacing them with original parts and would like them to go to someone who appreciates them.

So for sale there is -: 2 1/2 inch cat back exhaust system with a 3 inch X FORCE barrel muffler with a 4 inch tip.

TRUST GRACER AIRINX intake system with filter

APEXi SAFC II Super Air Flow Convertor

All are in excellent condition and will bolt straight on to any IS 200 with a 1G-FE

I am looking for $1000 for the lot, prefer not to seperate but am open to negotiation.

I have photos available but unfortunately not sure how to attach them to the post, but if you are interested just send me a message with your email address and i will send them to you.

These are available in Melbourne for pick up, can post interstate if required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

how much you willing to let it go for if you still got and where abouts you from?

Located in Melbourne, can post to you if required. Make an offer, all offers considered

• 5 months later...

Forums

News

Membership