Hey Guys,

Recently my nav screen stopped responding to touch input, so it's still working except it doesn't register touch! I wasn't too keen to take it back to the dealers as 3 years ago i had done the nav hack. For those unfamiliar with it the link is below:

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-second-...hen-moving.html

Anyway, finally took it back last week! They had a look (20 mins), and booked the car in a couple days later to get it changed. Supplied a loan car on the day, fixed the screen and washer off the car! This was perfect as it was one day after the red dust storm! :-)

Needless to say they could have voided the warranty on that part of things as modifications had been done, even though the mods were not the cause of the failure but trying to prove that would have been a nightmare!

All in all, one very happy Lexus owner, and they continue to surprise me with their superior customer care.

Another reason my next car will also be a Lexus!

Did you guys buy your IS' from Chatswood as well? Or you just go there for servicing?

I wonder what they'll be like with people who weren't original customers of the dealership....

I bought my car from Lexus of Sutherland, and decided to get my car serviced at Chatswood due to the great reports from some of the guys here!!

Had my 15k service there, absolutely brilliant! Im @ 27k now and will get my sub / amp looked at when I put the car in for its 30k!

Absolutely no issues when I phoned the car in the 1st time even though I had bought from Sutherland! Highly recommend!

I remember Art mentioning that parramatta was really good too!

I got my first service at Parramatta. I raised an issue regarding my intermittent rear sensor issue which they couldn't replicate or resolve.

It's been happening since day 1 I bought the car and comes and goes. It's annoying when they just does the long continuous beep when nothing is behind the car.

A part from that, I was generally ok with their level of service.

• 2 weeks later...
I got my first service at Parramatta. I raised an issue regarding my intermittent rear sensor issue which they couldn't replicate or resolve.

It's been happening since day 1 I bought the car and comes and goes. It's annoying when they just does the long continuous beep when nothing is behind the car.

A part from that, I was generally ok with their level of service.

I bought my car in Chatswood and have serviced it there for 3.5 years. Justin (service guy) and Sid (service manager) are great! I remember one time, as I was picking up my car, I saw a GS there and commented that it is a nice car and I wouldn't mind driving one. Some 9 months later when I service it again, Justin arranges a loan GS300 for the day for me and says "I remember you mentioned that you wanted to drive a GS". Now THAT's customer service. All I can think of is that he must have entered it into the system after we spoke. No one's memory is THAT good!!

Sid is also great - a car enthusiast as well. He's the kind of guy that you could spend 15 minutes (and I did) talking to about cars in general (non Lexus included).

Also the recently departed sales manager Daniel was great too, but he's just left. Now I've got to befriend another sales person...doh!