Oem "17" Lexus Is250 Sports Luxury Wheel Set For Sale! G

emikelee

Hi guys!

I'm selling my OEM 17" Lexus IS250 Sports Luxury Wheel set at auction on ebay starting at .99 cents! These wheels were removed from my new IS250 Sports Luxury with less than 500km on them as I upgraded to the all new 19 Lexus IS-F BBS Wheels. The wheels are in immaculate condition and look absolutely brand new with no curb rash, marks or damage. There are only two tiny paint chips (approx 1-2mm) which are hardly noticeable.

The Tyres are Dunlop SP Sport Maxx (Made in Japan) with over 99% tread on them with the following sizes:

2 x Front Tyres: 225/45 R17 90W

2 x Rear Tyres: 245/45 R17 95W

These Tyres retail for $360 each for the front (225/45 R17 90W) and $390 each for the rear (245/45 R17 95W) from Dunlop.

Lexus Dealers in QLD sell just the rims alone for $1363.00 each or $6,952.00 for the complete set of 4 x wheels & tyres if you buy them direct. Wheels may also be suitable for Toyota or other Japanese vehicles with a 5 x bolt pattern - please do your own research to find out if they will be suitable for your vehicle.

If either yourself or your friends are interested buying please visit my ebay listing to place your bid. This is a genuine .99 cent auction - no reserve...so grab yourself a bargain=)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/OEM-17-LEXUS-IS250-...=item2a02ebaecb

Good luck and happy bidding!

Mike

• 8 months later...

Hi guys

The wheel set has been sold! Just closing the loop on this thread as I have had a few recent messages lately regarding the availability of the wheel set in this listing.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi guys!

I'm selling my OEM 17" Lexus IS250 Sports Luxury Wheel set at auction on ebay starting at .99 cents! These wheels were removed from my new IS250 Sports Luxury with less than 500km on them as I upgraded to the all new 19” Lexus IS-F BBS Wheels. The wheels are in immaculate condition and look absolutely brand new with no curb rash, marks or damage. There are only two tiny paint chips (approx 1-2mm) which are hardly noticeable.

The Tyres are Dunlop SP Sport Maxx (Made in Japan) with over 99% tread on them with the following sizes:

2 x Front Tyres: 225/45 R17 90W

2 x Rear Tyres: 245/45 R17 95W

These Tyres retail for $360 each for the front (225/45 R17 90W) and $390 each for the rear (245/45 R17 95W) from Dunlop.

Lexus Dealers in QLD sell just the rims alone for $1363.00 each or $6,952.00 for the complete set of 4 x wheels & tyres if you buy them direct. Wheels may also be suitable for Toyota or other Japanese vehicles with a 5 x bolt pattern - please do your own research to find out if they will be suitable for your vehicle.

If either yourself or your friends are interested buying please visit my ebay listing to place your bid. This is a genuine .99 cent auction - no reserve...so grab yourself a bargain=)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/OEM-17-LEXUS-IS250-...=item2a02ebaecb

Good luck and happy bidding!

Mike

Forums

News

Membership