Fs: Hks Exhaust For Your Oem.

notahonda

Hey guys bought an altezza with a few after market parts. I'll be updating it shortly with more.

HKS exhaust - $300 or trade with your original exhaust + $150. The exhaust is from the muffler back if u know what i mean.

Feel free to contact me via email

enquiries@myfotobox.com.au

Hey guys bought an altezza with a few after market parts. I'll be updating it shortly with more.

HKS exhaust - $300 or trade with your original exhaust + $150. The exhaust is from the muffler back if u know what i mean.

bugger i just got an exhaust. so it's an axel back? from the resonator back to tip including rear muffler?

bugger i just got an exhaust. so it's an axel back? from the resonator back to tip including rear muffler?

yeah it is ... its a really nice quiest exhaust on low revs... but nice pitch when revved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got any pics ?

where you located ?

Forums

News

Membership