Okay my Is250 Version 2

Had it for about a month now!!!

So far i have installed a Takeda Intake (dyno proven with 15whp gain)

F sport gear knob

Later model USDM 09 antenna Fin! (not connected to the antenna)

OEM style rear wing

JUN TW rear window wing

and in transit i have some big upgrades!!

OEM IS350 4 piston calipers ( i believer the are the same size on the LS460)

OEM USDM ISF rear tail lights!!!

next up is a new engine!! :)

ill keep u guys posted and keep a record of all my mods

so this may inspire many of u guys who are scared to mod your cars!!!

Happy moddying guys!!

Pic of my 06 Sports

001-1.jpg

okay here some little updates for yall

First up pics of the Takeda

this intake actually works for power too

and makes a real great noise

004-1.jpg

F sport Gearknob for 6spd AT

002-1.jpg

More bling than anything looks good

but gota match the centre console to CF as well kinda looks out of place at the moment

My antenna Fin off the 09 USDM IS250

003-1.jpg

OEM style rear wing

005-1.jpg

Along with the JUN TW roof spoiler

not sure if im gonna put it on though...

006-1.jpg

Ill update next lot of parts son

okay here some little updates for yall

First up pics of the Takeda

this intake actually works for power too

and makes a real great noise

004-1.jpg

F sport Gearknob for 6spd AT

002-1.jpg

More bling than anything looks good

but gota match the centre console to CF as well kinda looks out of place at the moment

My antenna Fin off the 09 USDM IS250

003-1.jpg

OEM style rear wing

005-1.jpg

Along with the JUN TW roof spoiler

not sure if im gonna put it on though...

006-1.jpg

Ill update next lot of parts son

lol...... looks like some of the stuff i already have less the intake i once had, and the roof spoiler! :-) you got a fair bit to go before you get to me :-) jokes....

nothing like a bit of friendly competition to get the everyone in on the mods aye??? (YES, i'm talking about you dennis :-) )

but looks good so far! i've seen cars with the roof spoiler on and i must say it does look quite good!

lol...... looks like some of the stuff i already have less the intake i once had, and the roof spoiler! :-) you got a fair bit to go before you get to me :-) jokes....

nothing like a bit of friendly competition to get the everyone in on the mods aye??? (YES, i'm talking about you dennis :-) )

but looks good so far! i've seen cars with the roof spoiler on and i must say it does look quite good!

Justin, whats doin brother?? Both you and Danny hammer me any opportunity you get........................What can I say...............you guys definately do inspire even the slowest of modders like myself..........I will get there though..................Its the "riding on the stockers" again bit that is killing me. I can't seem to find wheels in Aus that I like!! Especially considering the fact that I have decided to stick with the 18's like my last set.

Dan, like I said to you earlier on the phone, if you going to stick with the oem Sports wheels, plan your vision around that. That is, don't go skits with the skirts or anything that is taking the car into the VIP phase. Thats my opinion! On another "note", how does the Takeda intake sound?? I assume that being a pod filter and unboxed that it wouldn't be as deep as the F-sport........ Can't wait to hear it brother!!...................If Art76 and myself don't drown out the sound with our F-Sports lol!! HahA (Just an extra laugh for good measure Dan)!! that reminds me, Raoul has the F-Sport intake on his ride aswell. I will PM him about the meet!!

The ride is looking good Dan. I will price the RDA rotors for you next week!!! ;)

Later!

(ps.Justin, congrats bro)!!!!

Hey Dan,

Love'n the cal's brother. I have to say. the 250's are so damn small. Atleast now you could get some minimal coverage rims and not be embarrassed of the puny cals behind them! How much did the guy charge you for freight again?? Great buy Dan!

lots fo new parts are on it's way

including a shiny new HKS exaust!!

its a shame it didnt get here a little earlier! Would have loved to hear it on saturday! Havent heard any exhausts on an is250 other than my tanabe! Would be good to hear what others sound like! We gotta catch up after it goes on! :-)