Hi Guy's,

Someone has scratched my bumper when it was parked at the shops. It's a very minor scratch but I want to get it fixed as I can't stand seeing it all the time. Can anyone recommend one of those mobile bumper paint repair people around Sydney that you might have used? I can't have my car out of action for days so I don't want to take it in to a body shop.

Sad to hear.

My 2c, I don't like the mobile guys. They won't give you that professional finish. Best off taking it in to a body shop and getting a loan car.

Don't go cheap on it, I did years ago and I felt worse looking at it. And that was 10 years ago on a Mazda 323.

Hey Naz!

Im with Franky on this one. Take it in and get the bumper resprayed. It won't take them long to do and the finish will be flawless!

How deep is it? Just think that you will always know and thus you will look for that imperfection everytime!

If you decide to take it in, their is an official Lexus repairer in Artarmon. All the Lexus dealers send the cars there. (NSRC)

or you could buy the GFX kit and hopefully it would cover the scratch!!!

(My 5c's)

hahah better than me

i had a slight scratch

my bumper has actually been damaged

and the edges has been cut where it bolts on to the fenders

so i need a new bar..

sigh..

Hi Guy's,

Someone has scratched my bumper when it was parked at the shops. It's a very minor scratch but I want to get it fixed as I can't stand seeing it all the time. Can anyone recommend one of those mobile bumper paint repair people around Sydney that you might have used? I can't have my car out of action for days so I don't want to take it in to a body shop.

Pro Paint Auto

Sydney Metro & Sth Eastern Suburbs

Ph: 0418 299 568

propaintauto@bigpond.com.au

These guys are used by Lexus dealers as they are the best.