Nice work fellas!!!

Justin, I can see you got a kit on since the last time I saw ya ride....And new plates, cool!! oh yeh, and the window visors! Busy I can see!!

I know Chris owns one of the silver presitiges, Jom, im guessing that you own the other...............Who owns the blue 09???? And who owns the white X??

I wish I knew you guys were there that late, I probably could of made it!!!! Dan, well done getting everyone together mate!!! (Wish you hadn't changes the time thoughsad.gif!!!) All good!!! Like someone said, next time!! Well done again fellas! Nice!

Dan, love the sports!

Heres Cam two

*BLEEP*ing forgot the bottom bit on my tripod so oh well

018.jpg

009.jpg

006-2.jpg

012.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

027.jpg

037-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

i got heaps more but they are all shaky and stuff so oh well

ill get better pics for you guys next time :D

Sorry couldn't make it, next time for sure. Some great shots; great work.

Love the Blue, so sweet... and an IS-F spoiler too. Hmm, so close, almost ordered one & tail lights the other day. I love it.

Wow i think this is the first time i've seen meet pics from ... Sydney. Nice work!

And it definatly wont be the last. Bigger and Better to come with cruising and photo shoots with more and more cars.

Watch this space. haha.

Hey, ldc, if you look back, the only other IS250 meet pics on this forum are from the last Sydney one that Danny organised!! But, the turn out was not as good as this.........brilliant! Would of been better if I were there though!! HA!

Cevu, you have definately been busy in between meets!!! I have so many damn questions...............I might have to start a topic called "ASK CEVU"!!

The HID fogs look awesome! 6000K's??

Did you get the crossed drilled rotors local?

And I must say again, the GFX kit looks awesome!!

I wish I could of gone. Jom, I did unfortunately have visitors come at the revised time otherwise I would of been there!!

Dan, great photos man! Look forward to meeting the guys that I am yet to meet !!!

Hey, ldc, if you look back, the only other IS250 meet pics on this forum are from the last Sydney one that Danny organised!! But, the turn out was not as good as this.........brilliant! Would of been better if I were there though!! HA!

Cevu, you have definately been busy in between meets!!! I have so many damn questions...............I might have to start a topic called "ASK CEVU"!!

The HID fogs look awesome! 6000K's??

Did you get the crossed drilled rotors local?

And I must say again, the GFX kit looks awesome!!

I wish I could of gone. Jom, I did unfortunately have visitors come at the revised time otherwise I would of been there!!

Dan, great photos man! Look forward to meeting the guys that I am yet to meet !!!

yeah mate if you havent dogged it you would have met new people

lol

thats all the pics i have for that meet

didnt bring my tripod holder so most of the pics were *BLEEP*

The HID fogs look awesome! 6000K's?? HEADLIGHTS ARE 6000k,, FOGS ARE 25000K. NO GOOD FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN COSMETIC PURPOSES! HENCE THE REASON I LEFT MY HIGH BEAN STOCK YELLOW HALOGENS!

Did you get the crossed drilled rotors local? ROTORS & CERAMIC PADS FROM THE STATES AS ARE MOST OF MY OTHER BITS AND PIECES!!

And I must say again, the GFX kit looks awesome!! BTW: ITS A REPLICA BUT UNLESS YOU SAW A GENUINE ONE SIDE BY SIDE MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!

Sorry for the caps lock above. i though it was just easier to pop the answer onto the end! :-)