Au Lexus Owners Sticker / Logo! 2

my computer cant open psd files

grrrr

You not using Photoshop for your artwork??? You have done well with out!

I have been using photo shop but i cant open that file???

Its not a competition in which you are turning it into bartek [cut]

Your position sounds fair. I'm glad I've sparked this whole discussion so that others can finally pull the fingers out and start making quality logos because MS Paint created things just don't cut it anymore these days so I hope to see more quality logos too here.

HAHA MS paint. very funny Bartek. I apologise for offending you not not typing your name correctly. BTW its a nick name it doesnt state that you have to put your real name sorry i didnt notice. . . . .

As for this whole fiasco, i will post a couple of designs for the mods to put up and leave it at that!

If people like it, they like it. i dont mind. from the response so far from members i dont believe many stickers will be made or put on cars. members arent interested sad.gif . . . . . as for a date/deadline. I dont mind.

Atlantis has a few ideas and facilities to make a great design but he is busy at the moment as his previous post describes.

I also think Niick's first design with the silouete and red and black text should be polled. Do you all agree? Bartek? Atlantis? Dennis? Everyone?

BTW HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY EVERYONE.

Ill be leaving it at that for now. Mods/admin let me know on a "deadline" and i will give you some designs for poll.

Cheers guys have a great day

Chris

I have been using photo shop but i cant open that file???

What Photoshop version have you got and what error message do you get (if you get any)? I can easily open this file with Photoshop CS3, it only advises me of the missing font but...I can still work with everything in it.

I am using a Corel photo shop 12.. im not sure why it wouldnt let me. perhaps i shall try again later.