hey guys

I have to tell someone.

This is not that interesting but my real mods have started. as ilv1004s said to cevu last week. . . tints and HID's dont cut it. I got depressed with this comment and bought a Takeeda intake and installed it today(inspired by ilv1004s car). its sexy. luxury car by normal driving and animal when you give it a squirt.

i also have clear LED tail lights (inspired by cevu car, but clear) in the post and cant wait. the clear will look awesome cos i have a silver car. cant wait hope they show up soon.

Tell you what boys the meets are awesome to see whats out there and see what you like and dont like. only problem is they make you wanna spend more money lol. But there should be more of them and hopefully bigger and bigger every time!!

hey guys

I have to tell someone.

This is not that interesting but my real mods have started. as ilv1004s said to cevu last week. . . tints and HID's dont cut it. I got depressed with this comment and bought a Takeeda intake and installed it today(inspired by ilv1004s car). its sexy. luxury car by normal driving and animal when you give it a squirt.

i also have clear LED tail lights (inspired by cevu car, but clear) in the post and cant wait. the clear will look awesome cos i have a silver car. cant wait hope they show up soon.

Tell you what boys the meets are awesome to see whats out there and see what you like and dont like. only problem is they make you wanna spend more money lol. But there should be more of them and hopefully bigger and bigger every time!!

personally i love it when people on this forum take that extra step in personalising their ride and showing off the pics, after all this is what getting onto this forum is all about!

two thumbs up from me :D , but wait for it and see how many people will pull out the negative comments on your choice of tail lights!

can't believe u did that, blah blah.... omg, u did that to a lexus!

if you like it you've done well, and thats all that counts!

congrats on the intake..... it was a good choice! :-)

on a side note, pretty sure i made that comment about tints and hids not being a real mod! lol.......

awsome!!

nice work chris!!

good to see your getting along with the mods

installation wasnt that hard ey..

unlike cevu takes 2 hours to do intake and stuff

let alone 8 hours on suspension LOL

awsome!!

nice work chris!!

lol it wont take 8 hours next time! I know a guy who can do it in 45 minutes so ill get him to do it! Lll.... U might even know him hahaha

awsome!!

nice work chris!!

lol it wont take 8 hours next time! I know a guy who can do it in 45 minutes so ill get him to do it! Lll.... U might even know him hahaha

LOL i dont work with *BLEEP*ty tools hahha

Whats doing fellas?? The rivalry is hilarious!!

Im with Justin on this one Dan........................I too know someone that can do springs in 45minutes....!! I wonder if he's available to install mine....Hmm. Might give him a call! But he does take a while installing intakes though!biggrin.gif

And yes, Justin does like the bling, bling through his car, but I must say, so far pretty tasteful!!

Well done Chris! Look forward to seeing the ride!

Thanks Guys

two thumbs up from me biggrin.gif , but wait for it and see how many people will pull out the negative comments on your choice of tail lights!

Thanks Guys

two thumbs up from me biggrin.gif , but wait for it and see how many people will pull out the negative comments on your choice of tail lights!

HAHA I like them because they match the silver car. . . They are similar to the RX tail lights. only LED.

awsome!!

nice work chris!!

Was pretty easy.

It took me about an hour and that was eating at the same time lol.

I had Check vsc when i first started car but i disconnected battery for ten mins error gone. i think thats cos i tried starting the car with all the pipes off tho lol. wanted to hear it but it stalled.

It's taken me a while to get started. Had the car for over 12 mths, only done HID's. Plan is...

1. ISF Tail Lights (tick)

2. ISF Spoiler

3. Illuminated door sills

4. Intake (not sure on brand) yet

These are prices that I have been given from Nigel (CLUBLEXUS). ALl US$. Postage to Aus is about $50 per item.

IS F Spoiler $450 shipped with factory color matched.

Mirror $239.99 painted + shipping.

Door Sill $189.99 + shipping

IS F Tail $399.99 + shipping.

Sport Pedal, (Gas, Brake, Foot Rest) $199.99 + shipping.

how do you delete posts, cripes.......... sorry

THATS THEM!!!!!

Thats what im getting. they are awesome and i cant wait.

woooohoooo

i dont mind the mutiple posts cos i think they look awesome and im getting them hehetongue.gif