lol, well i gues its just my 16y/o immaturity

and yeh, im looking at getting a EvoX or 370Z now, but gonna be a pain getting the RTA to approve those cars

alos looking at some Civic Type R's

but this car seems best, but still looking around

and now im not concerned with performance as much, as said before, you can pay half of a IS250's price for something faster

but im more worried if i get this on my P's, wat my friends would do to it, lols

It's good to hear you are still looking, but when you said the Z, i'm just gonna not say anything... :lol:

If you are a P plater, and want abit of action, R or Golf GTi. Action for less than $60-70K, is best on the light weight cars.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a P plater, and want abit of action, R or Golf GTi. Action for less than $60-70K, is best on the light weight cars.

He's an L plater.

And the Golf GTi & R are both turbos that the RTA won't let him drive for years to come.

On L or P plates.

i know u cant drive the Golf GTI cuz its a turbo, but isnt the R32 a 3.2 V6 without a turbo?

so that would be ok aswell

and i never knew there were restictions for L platers aswell, i saw a CLK55 AMG L Plater at st ives once, o.O

i have this thing for imports but also for euro/vip style cars aswell, thats why i couldnt decide on wat car, but thats to this forum ive decided on a IS250 for P's then gonna upgrade to a 350 later on or watever happens when i get my full license

know i just need to wait till June 13th so i can go for my P test and get my IS250, :D

and thanks for tha help,

the IS250 is great for wat it does and i know its not meant for fast 0-100's and all that stuff

also, if i have a "slow" car for P's then get a better car on full license it should feel even faster, XD

i know u cant drive the Golf GTI cuz its a turbo, but isnt the R32 a 3.2 V6 without a turbo?

so that would be ok aswell

and i never knew there were restictions for L platers aswell, i saw a CLK55 AMG L Plater at st ives once, o.O

i have this thing for imports but also for euro/vip style cars aswell, thats why i couldnt decide on wat car, but thats to this forum ive decided on a IS250 for P's then gonna upgrade to a 350 later on or watever happens when i get my full license

know i just need to wait till June 13th so i can go for my P test and get my IS250, :D

and thanks for tha help,

the IS250 is great for wat it does and i know its not meant for fast 0-100's and all that stuff

also, if i have a "slow" car for P's then get a better car on full license it should feel even faster, XD

*shakes head*

k2sty1, i'm assuming you're female?? how about the IS250c (not that it's a girl's car, just thought you might want that sporty looks)?

k2sty1, i'm assuming you're female?? how about the IS250c (not that it's a girl's car, just thought you might want that sporty looks)?

looool. laugh.gif

Oh man, i need glasses, sorry about that k2sty1, the is250c is really anyone's car, just the colour that may set it apart imo.

And the Golf GTi & R are both turbos .

The two cars I mentioned the Golf GTi & the Golf R....both turbos. I never mentioned the R32.

R32 is the old model... Golf R replaced it.

Here is a story on the new model from September last year

http://www.carsguide.com.au/site/news-and-reviews/car-news/volkswagen_golf_r_to_follow_gti

The R has 15kw & 30Nm more than the R32 it replaces. It is also a full second quicker 0-100k. For those not on P's.

As for this whole thread.....0-100km times are partially irrelevant when you aren't allowed to drive faster than 80kmh on L's & 90kmh on a P1 licence. :lol:

ohh, kk

just read the top gear aus mag with the new Golf R, seems nice, but i rekon the R32 looks more aggresive

but anyway, im also looking at the new Lexus hatchback CT200H or something, but from wat i heard, its coming end of this year, so kinda late

IS250 is the way to go i rekon!!