hey guys

sorry if i creating too many topics...

but i really wanted to know if anyone in the sydney area has done any audio mods??

is the standard audio good enough? is the mark levison setup good??

i really wanna know cuz my main use for the car is driving me to school and back, but i LOVE, i repeat LOOOOOOOVE my music

so i'll be playin music most of the time, and probably really loud most of the time aswell

is the bass in teh standard and levison setup good?

the Mark Levison speakers in my RX330 are nice, but after hearing my friends car, that has a aftermarket audio system, i was starting to wonder if i should do audio mods to the IS250 when i get it

i wont fill the boot with speakers, as my mum still has to use it for shopping and stuff of weekends

but just replacing the acutaly speakers in the car and stuff

i dont know that much bout audio, just that Senheisser has teh best, affordable earphones for my itouch, lol

how many watts is the standard and mark levison systems??

thanks a bunch

It has got to be one of the most crystal clear systems I have heard. I have never experienced any distorted sound due to turning up too loud. I too like it loud.

I've never heard anyone make a comment to say it is average or below. You will be impressed.

hey guys

sorry if i creating too many topics...

but i really wanted to know if anyone in the sydney area has done any audio mods??

is the standard audio good enough? is the mark levison setup good??

i really wanna know cuz my main use for the car is driving me to school and back, but i LOVE, i repeat LOOOOOOOVE my music

so i'll be playin music most of the time, and probably really loud most of the time aswell

is the bass in teh standard and levison setup good?

the Mark Levison speakers in my RX330 are nice, but after hearing my friends car, that has a aftermarket audio system, i was starting to wonder if i should do audio mods to the IS250 when i get it

i wont fill the boot with speakers, as my mum still has to use it for shopping and stuff of weekends

but just replacing the acutaly speakers in the car and stuff

i dont know that much bout audio, just that Senheisser has teh best, affordable earphones for my itouch, lol

how many watts is the standard and mark levison systems??

thanks a bunch

what sort of music are you into??? for most music types it sounds amazing.

personally i'm into R & B and i've added a boston 1000wrms monoblock & boston G5 12" sub + radiator in a custom box w/ dual baffle.

this adds the bass required for this style of music and although this setup may seem extreme i assure it has been tuned to compliment the current ML system!

bass is clean and you DO not hear me before you see me! :-) boot looks stock though!

i've also had the centre speaker disconnected as its too in your face for my liking. other than that i've retained the whole ML system as it's perfect the way it is, and not only would

you have to spend quite a lot more to better it, it's also not worth the hassle!

im into RnB aswell, 40% of my songs are RnB, 30% are hip hop and the other 30% are korean songs

but while crusing my fav sogn to listen to is Ray J - Sexy Can I, i just find the bass real good

good to hear the ML system is good, better look for a used car with the ML upgrade, :D

also, my dad has a IS250 in korea, and i plugged my itouch in it and the audio was mono tone, :(

but then i plugged my NEW itouch 3G 32gb in my cousins IS250 in australia and the quality was very good, but we didnt pump it that hard, lol

but was the problem my ipod or the cable?

my cousin has a senheisser AUX cable and my dad had a crappy one we got with our moniter we had just bought

and i dont really mind not having the ipod interface thingy, i'd rather plug it in with a AUX cable and just play a playlist i've made for cruising (hiphop one and a rnb one, :D)

ahahahhaha, nice maaan

asian pride, :D

lol, i listen to alot of korean music recently, i'd love to come those car meets u guys have on this forum when i get my car

wat do u guys normally do?

meet up and cruise around??

ummm

im on my L's, so my mum has to come with me, lols

where are u guys meeting up?

maybe i can get my cousin to drive me up there (he has a BMW tho... lol)

or if i get there ill just hang out then just train it back home or something