man

everythings illegal, lol

oh well...

and is 25% tint the darkest legal tint??

cuz someone (im looking at u LEX51S, lol) has darker ones

loool. 35% is legal. I have 20% fully metalised film. And that is very very dark But there are people or one person in particular that we all know has 5% and its rediculously dark. My advise is dont go crazy dark cos cops have a machine now. Big defect job.

ohhh man

i recon i can get away with 30%, ahahaha

will the shop do it still?? even if its illegal??

and i guess, i can just drive round with the windows down, lol

ohhh man

i recon i can get away with 30%, ahahaha

will the shop do it still?? even if its illegal??

and i guess, i can just drive round with the windows down, lol

Haha why tint then.

You can get it done but for cash no reciept.

oh, sick

gonna buy some asap

lol, i still have my red outs, but im not putting em on cuz

1. its illegal

2. cops pick on P Platers (ive been in my friends cars, and we've been pulled over bout 5 times already)

maybe i could put em on my fogs??

lol

red fogs!!

i know exactly what u mean. i borrow my brothers rx8 every now and then and the cops tail me for no reason, other than the fact i have P plates on. I got the sh*ts one time and i actually pulled over, walked over to them and told them to either book me for something or F off!

they really should find better things to do with their time such as book those idiots who merge without indicating, drive excesseively under the limit, hog the right lane on motorways/freeways/roads 80KM and over!

but of course they just tail P platers becuase apparently they are all bad drivers and will break the law! NOT!

man

everythings illegal, lol

oh well...

loool. 35% is legal. I have 20% fully metalised film. And that is very very dark But there are people or one person in particular that we all know has 5% and its rediculously dark. My advise is dont go crazy dark cos cops have a machine now. Big defect job.

wow..... i really want to get darker tints as well but scared that i'll get done! then have to redo the tints, very time consuming.... have u had any trouble or come close to it, ot do they just not pay attention to you cos u drive a lexus!

man

everythings illegal, lol

oh well...

wow..... i really want to get darker tints as well but scared that i'll get done! then have to redo the tints, very time consuming.... have u had any trouble or come close to it, ot do they just not pay attention to you cos u drive a lexus!

touch wood no problems yet. they have looked but thats it (rbt). i could tell he was wondering but couldnt be bothered and just said nice car man... i was kinda stoked. lol.

if its a bright day its all good. if overcast or cloudy from outside its like a mirror. awesome. its perfect. if you open sunroof when getting pulled over your all good. the excess light in interior is enough to hide the fact they are illegal. lol.

ahahahaha

thanks man

i like ur new signiture thingo

so wats up with ur car??

got it back yet??

thanks cevu aswell

now, only if the meet wasn't on the dates im gonna be in korea in the holidays!!

HAHAHAHA!!! congrats man imagine you didnt. you were so cocky lucky you did. lol.

saw ur signature, thought it was cool so i did on one for myself and then i've logged on today and seen that you've done one better again! lol...... very very cool!

ahahahaha

thanks man

i like ur new signiture thingo

so wats up with ur car??

got it back yet??

yeah i had a creative streak lol. my car still in the shop. they called on friday and said next friday so 3 more days or so hope to get it sat. they have had it a month!!! i keep telling myself its cos they doing a good job :unsure:

lol should be ok

im dying watchin all the 250's driving around me all day. I WANT MY CAR

HAHAHAHA!!! congrats man imagine you didnt. you were so cocky lucky you did. lol.

saw ur signature, thought it was cool so i did on one for myself and then i've logged on today and seen that you've done one better again! lol...... very very cool!

HAHAHA ! thanks man. lol

so no one answered my angle eyes question from a few weeks ago...

are you guys buying these kits off ebay?

or is there a better supplier?

i think there are two guys that have done it and they were off ebay. dont quote me on that. cevu will be able to give more insight

so no one answered my angle eyes question from a few weeks ago...

are you guys buying these kits off ebay?

or is there a better supplier?

i think there are two guys that have done it and they were off ebay. dont quote me on that. cevu will be able to give more insight

kits off ebay. as far as i am aware all sellers are selling the same kit as i got various sellers to send me a picture of the actual kit before i bought it.

they all looked exactly the same. i've had two kits personally both from different sellers bought 12 months apart and they were exactly the same.

only difference is u can get one that is 6000K and one that is 25000K but other than that they're the same kit

wish i knew how to do the angel eye kit, lol

justin, u reckon u would swap (+i'll give u money) the LED tail lights with my stock ones, IF you ever upgraded to the IS350?? or u just gonna keep em for the IS350??

tryna find some exhuast shops, found one in hornsby from google

might check it out tmr and get a quote for resonator and muffler delete

will post back!

got my P's!!!

:D

traffic-hazard-ahead.jpg

Just kidding.

Congrats k2sty1...well done.

Yep, it was the way you looked at me not the bright orange ute that made you stand out in the traffic the other day.

You were looking at me like you were going to car jack me. :D

Nice ute btw. Its an XR isn't it? Looks brand new.

got my P's!!!

:D

traffic-hazard-ahead.jpg

Just kidding.

Congrats k2sty1...well done.

Yep, it was the way you looked at me not the bright orange ute that made you stand out in the traffic the other day.

You were looking at me like you were going to car jack me. :D

Nice ute btw. Its an XR isn't it? Looks brand new.

hahahaha!!! i was like hey thats a nice 250 that just cut me off!!! Haha. Wish i had mine back, then was like hey i know that car !!!!!!!

Yeah its a brand new xr6. Nice car inside but its to heavy a set up and its still only a ford even if it does look nice.

wish i knew how to do the angel eye kit, lol

justin, u reckon u would swap (+i'll give u money) the LED tail lights with my stock ones, IF you ever upgraded to the IS350?? or u just gonna keep em for the IS350??

tryna find some exhuast shops, found one in hornsby from google

might check it out tmr and get a quote for resonator and muffler delete

will post back!

led tail lights aren't that much. they're only 330 on ebay shipped! not such a good deal for you to trade in ur stocks + cash! lol......

i'm grabbing another set to do some work with so mine may be up for sale soon but i'll let u know!

angel eye conversion is not that hard, just time consuming!