hey guys, new here

i noticed a few have done the angel eye conversion...

is this an ebay purchase or where is the best spot to buy all the bits to add to an IS250...

Im interested in the angel eye kit & a nice OEM spoiler lip...

thanks in advance

just did this yesterday.

post-2533-127520041979_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520042528_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520043049_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520043607_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520044109_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520044612_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520045097_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520055436_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520056201_thumb.jpg

Looks sweet man; but not too sure about the front grill though :unsure:

lol..... Yeah i didnt like the grill either but thats not the completed look. Still working

on the grill! Just waiting for a part to get painted!

just did this yesterday.

post-2533-127520041979_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520042528_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520043049_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520043607_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520044109_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520044612_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520045097_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520055436_thumb.jpg

post-2533-127520056201_thumb.jpg

Looks great Justin! Was it a precut cf kit or did you cut yourself?

The F-Sport knob complements it very well

its a vinyl wrap. 3M CA-421 DiNoc Wrap.

Cevu the interior bits look awesome. Is it tricky to do???

Also agree the grill looks awful.

not really tricky but does take some getting used to. after the first panel it was easy.

lol..... i thought that was the case with the grill. but still working on it so thats not the finished product. should ahve waited til i completed it than posted it. :-)

sorry ldc, danny already beat u to that question but unfortunately i don't have any left. the grill took heaps to do.

Danny ay? right.

Saving my 2 cents is till i see your car in person. The silver L logo has to be dark to fit in though.

Danny ay? right.

Saving my 2 cents is till i see your car in person. The silver L logo has to be dark to fit in though.

are u talking about the L on the grill?

Just having a look and 3M do several different versions of the carbon wrap

http://www3.3m.com/dmrweb/servlet/Album?albumName=DI-NOC+Carbon&albumPassword=mmm

There are some that would look a bit like the IS-F finish.

Then there are other finishes instead of carbon. Like Marble & wood etc

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Graphics/Scotchprint/Solutions/Applications/InteriorEnvironments/Di-Noc-Film/ProductGallery/

Very cool.

Could get carried away with this stuff wrapping everything.

Carbon laptop could be first.

not sure about the wraps. or if i can be bothered. lol

terrrry those emblems are hot and something i would seriously consider. but am i right in saying for the set its like 600 bucks? not includin postage.

Yeah Think Design stuff is overpriced as hell - if they were even half that price maybe, but no way worth $600. I haven't seen anyone on CL with them and you know how baller those guys are.

If you decide to change emblems Chris, I think the black pearl ones would look great on a silver car.

Yeah Think Design stuff is overpriced as hell - if they were even half that price maybe, but no way worth $600. I haven't seen anyone on CL with them and you know how baller those guys are.

If you decide to change emblems Chris, I think the black pearl ones would look great on a silver car.

i was thinking blue emblems on silver.

i have blue tints on my fogs now aswell. was hoping the badges were cheaper so i can stick with the blue 'theme' on silver. hmmmm

Hmmm, to my knowledge no one else offers blue emblems. You could always go with the F-Sport brake kit. Nice and blue. That's also gonna take a chunk out of your wallet tho :lol:

lol my wallet is pointless at the moment lol.

i was thinking blue emblems on silver.

i have blue tints on my fogs now aswell. was hoping the badges were cheaper so i can stick with the blue 'theme' on silver. hmmmm

Blue Emblems Chris? I haven't seen them before?? Are you thinking about the ones that come out on Lexus Hybrid models?

Like the ones in the link terry found. But they are too expensive. Hybrid badges is still expensive.

Had a quick look around. There are nothing like those nice ones.

those blue badges look awesome!

wish i could get a set and read it in english. has any one still got that link for the ricer led badges. i cant find it. i wanna check something