Nudge Bars

Looking at adding a nudge bar to the Lexus but can only find them available from the dealer with a hefty price tag of $690+ fitting.

rx330_01.jpgnudge_bar.jpg

Looked all over the net for aftermarket bar with no luck so far, anyone know of a company that make bars for the RX330 or a 4WD store that sell them?

Even importing from overseas might be cheaper than buying from dealership?

available from the dealer with a hefty price tag of $690+ fitting.

Can you tell me where you got that quote?

And can anyway comment on the bar in relatino to visibility? Can you see it from driver seat? Or will it add guess work to parking etc?

Looking at adding a nudge bar to the Lexus but can only find them available from the dealer with a hefty price tag of $690+ fitting.

rx330_01.jpgnudge_bar.jpg

Looked all over the net for aftermarket bar with no luck so far, anyone know of a company that make bars for the RX330 or a 4WD store that sell them?

Even importing from overseas might be cheaper than buying from dealership?

TJM make a Nudge Bar for the RX (I have one on mine).

Try Matador Bullbars on 02 9899 9461

Thanks LexusAussie, the TJM bar is available but only through one of their outlets & needs to be ordered. :D

Find them here http://www.tjm.com.au/Default.aspx?tabid=36

Can you tell me where you got that quote?

And can anyway comment on the bar in relatino to visibility? Can you see it from driver seat? Or will it add guess work to parking etc?

That quote was from a Lexus parts dept & all dealerships should have uniformed prices on parts. Visability shouldnt be an issue since bar only goes half way up the grill, not sure if you could see any of the bar from drivers seat but if theres any guess work involved in your parking then thats what the nudge bar is there for.

That's actually cheap. Depending on the fitting cost you've got a good price.

Remember the dealer fitted one is tested for compliance with the airbags etc. Possibly important for insurance purposes.

Sounds to me like a bit of dealership endorsment there, and thats actually an absolute rip off considering the TJM 3" stainless nudge bar is $200+ fitting.

Aftermarket bars sold for vehicles in Oz by reputable 4WD companys have to be tested for ADR compliance and air bag compatibility anyway.

Paying dealer prices is like having your wallet raped!

Called them first but they dont supply that bar anymore, then called TJM direct they have some available at HQ-warehouse in QLD & needed to be ordered down. Looks like the bar has been phased out of production & whats available might be surplus stock???

Either way I have mine on order & itching to get it.

:D :D :D Thanks again. :D :D :D

Any chance of posting up a pic of your fitted bar?

• 2 weeks later...

Called them first but they dont supply that bar anymore, then called TJM direct they have some available at HQ-warehouse in QLD & needed to be ordered down. Looks like the bar has been phased out of production & whats available might be surplus stock???

Either way I have mine on order & itching to get it.

:D :D :D Thanks again. :D :D :D

Any chance of posting up a pic of your fitted bar?

I've had this bar on both my RX330 and RX350.

P1000220.jpg