Hks Hipermax Ls+ Adjustable Coilovers Brand New

Andy75

I have a brand new set of HKS Hipermax LS+ coil overs for a Toyota Celsior UCF30\Lexus LS430\LS400.

These are a complete set for the front and the rear and they come complete with the manual and the instalation kit.

These coil overs are completely adjustable in height and dampening. More information can be found on the web.

The part number for this kit is 80080-AT008

I am open to any reasonable offer

Cheers

Andy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a brand new set of HKS Hipermax LS+ coil overs for a Toyota Celsior UCF30\Lexus LS430\LS400.

These are a complete set for the front and the rear and they come complete with the manual and the instalation kit.

These coil overs are completely adjustable in height and dampening. More information can be found on the web.

Cheers

Andy

Just to let you know these are now on eBay with pictures. The starting price is $399.00 so grab a bargain while you can considering they retail for well over $1700.00

Cheers,

• 4 months later...

Cheers

Andy

Just to let you know these are now on eBay with pictures. The starting price is $399.00 so grab a bargain while you can considering they retail for well over $1700.00

Cheers,

Hey Andy, are the coil overs still 4 sale??

Cheers

Andy

Forums

News

Membership