Newbie From Sydney

mamod

Hey all,

Just picked up a RX350 SPORTS GSU35R 06 UPGRADE today. 43,000kms and a years warranty left. I can't believe what an amazing car this is having driven a Honda CRV for the last 10 years. It has leather, sunroof memory seats - no doubt everything seasoned Lexus owners know and love. (My wife will be driving it mostly and now my BMW635csi is looking a little dated). I'd love to hear from anyone what their experiences are with this amazing car - anything I should look out for? Any peculiarities of the 06 upgrade (should have done my research first but it was such a beautiful car - had to have it). I'm interested in ipod connectivity, sunshade for the hot sydney sun and dvds for the back seats for the kids etc. I'm also interested in any opinions on Lexus servicing vs any alternative providers. Thanks for reading and I look forward to enjoying the forum for the next 10 years...

Mamod

I started driving my lexus few months ago .. brilliant cars. Now that you like it, any chance of upgrading the BMW635csi to a lexus too? :P

Actually yes, I'm looking to trade in the 635CSI on an IS300. If it's half as good as the RX I'll be very pleased.

• 2 weeks later...