Lets get this done and dusted  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey guys

A little while there was a thread about designing a club sticker. Well ive designed a few things and i think we should get something happening.

Take note all you car sticker haters these can be small and discreet stickers they dont have to stand out above the car but still mark your club membership.

and there also doesnt have to be one sticker made. there can be several. not everyone is gonna like one.

anyway below is my designs and would like your feed back and perhaps if there is enough interest it can be polled perhaps??.

if you like you like if you dont you dont.

2008-lexus-is-250-sports-concept__3.jpg

is250.jpg

siloueteImage1.jpg

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD SOME FINAL DESIGNS.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like tha 1st and 2nd one

im gonna sound noob

but is the sticker gonna be stuck from the inside of the window??

i really like tha 1st and 2nd one

im gonna sound noob

but is the sticker gonna be stuck from the inside of the window??

no outside. small discreet in corner or centred. what ever we can work with sizes after if we can get a decision on a design.

Edited by LEX51S

1 and 2 are less busy and catch the profile. I personally think that small and discrete is the way to go. Only other Lexus owners will look and recognise the club membership, a bit like the "fish" graphic that some christians use, small cryptic but powerful...... There is probably a bit more designing to go yet...... :)

Hey mate... I got your PM the other day, but can't for the life of me figure out where it went or how to respond :(

I'll try get my 2 designs online by the end of the week.

ohhh nicee

we should all put our stickers on a specific area so when we drive past an IS we can look there and see if there part of this forum

i dont know anything bout this, so i'll leave it to you older guys yo decide on where to put the sticker and how big it should be and all that hard stuff, :P

and looking at it again, i like the 1st one and the 3rd one the best

i was wondering...

can we make darker ones like this??

2008lexusis250sportscon.jpg

This one and the third one arent a rectangle sticker they will be "cut outs" around the writing and around the car.

That was the idea anyway. even the second MAYBE be able to be a cut out too.

yeh thats wat i was thinking

1 looks good on the screen, but once on the car i think it could look a little too complicated

LOL, don't get too excited.

The designs will be simple in the hopes that they can cater for the masses (and be easy for me to produce).

Will post in a couple of days.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally got myself into gear... check out these two so far of the rear:

IS250R.jpg

Not sure which one people will like, but I can offer both.

Also working on a side profile, but can't quite get it right. The IS250 doesn't seem to have any outstanding features when viewed side on so it's hard to make the graphic representative of the car easily:

IS250S.gif

Let me know what you think so far.

Oh yes, will definitely have text... these were just the car outlines I've been toying with. I have the Lexus font around here somewhere.

I'll attempt a front version tomorrow.

Oh yes, will definitely have text... these were just the car outlines I've been toying with. I have the Lexus font around here somewhere.

I'll attempt a front version tomorrow.

i should be able to send you the text if you cant find it. and its pretty easy to download. looking good, personally like the side silouette.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hows is the club sticker coming along?

I like the AU.LEXUSOWNERSCLUB.COM on it own. Perhaps a Lexus logo placed in the background.

Otherwise the layout like the forum logo (without the car)

logo.png