Lets get this done and dusted  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be good also if we have the url skewed (like 3D looking) and with the L logo behind it. ;)

No no i think thats too complicated (imo)

danny i dont know wat it says but can you show everyone a photo of the sticker on your back window.

I think thats ALL it should be. Its just plain but simple but stylish and says it all.

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris like I said way back, simplicity is the key.....................more is less, or less is more!!! You get the idea!!

logo.png

Just the text, nothing else......... choose a colour vinyl. Silver, gold....... neutral colours. Too easy. Sweet!wink.gif

Remember these................

We don't need logo, outline, or anything, just text. Text in the lexus font will stand out yet be stylish!!

p17.jpg

tl_sticker.jpeg

I think the ones with just the text look great.

IIRC, ClubLexus had a problem with having the Lexus emblem on their stickers - I think Lexus told them to remove it...I'm not exactly sure how it went down.

You don't have to have the logo sitting on it's own, put the logo behind the url so it blends in. OR replace the L letter of Lexus with the logo.

I like all three lines.

LEXUS

OWNERS CLUB

au.lexusowenersclub.com

tl_sticker.jpeg

i like this . . . where did it come from. can it be redisigned easily by a sticker company. or just the bottom line. can we maybe end this thread in the near future lol. can we get something on the cars.

i dont know about the dramas they had with the logo with what terry was talking about but i dont think we need the logo (L) any way.

can we get something decided on ????

if i were to vote now. this one i re posted would be my decision or just

au.jpg

most ppl have tint even if you dont but with this in white vinal would look awesome on back window.

so how bout it guys. any votes for anything?

Sorry guys... been flat out fixing dead servers for clients lately, so very little time spend online.

I'm happy enough to go the text route. I've been doing similar for the Soarer club for years, so it won't be hard to add a few more to the collection.

White vinyl is very noticeable on car glass. Very good for attention grabbing, plus it's the cheapest vinyl I can get.

Silver does look good too, and I have a roll of gold I use very frequently for the Soarer club to add a bit of class.

Hey guys!

Lets get this finalised.

Do we want to go ahead with the stickers?? If so............

Please select a colour and check the text only box if you agree with the text design. If you don't, select other! (Please leave detail though)

Come on guys, lets finalise this. My suggestion would be text in silver so that it doesn't stand out too much...........! Your call guys!

Thankyou to everyone that has driven this so hard up to now!!

THE POLL IS AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE>> lets try to finalise this by the end of the week hey!!

I can supply whatever the design in white, silver or gold all at the same price for you guys so I'd be more inclined to settle on the design and let ppl choose their favourite colour.

I can supply whatever the design in white, silver or gold all at the same price for you guys so I'd be more inclined to settle on the design and let ppl choose their favourite colour.

No problems, sounds great Atlantis!...............Out of curiosity, I will leave the colour poll. (Guys, if you want me to be more specific with the design options, let me know). But I think that it is covered!

Different sizes are easy once the design is finalised... they will be in vector format, so I can resize to any dimensions without loss of quality.

Thats a good point Chris..............Shall I move it to the general area??

can you post it in every section with the same poll? im not sure of the limitations of the software. perhaps a link to the poll?

Thats a good point Chris..............Shall I move it to the general area??

can you post it in every section with the same poll? im not sure of the limitations of the software. perhaps a link to the poll?

I just added an announcement stating that we are taking votes on our club stickers. The announcement appears in each and every forum. Have a look, is it noticable you think??