Lets get this done and dusted  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_1794.jpg

500mm wide x 15mm high.

That is surely impossible..........500mm long x 15mm tall??? 300mm would be the length app for 20odd characters.

I don't want a sticker that is 1/2 a metre long across my window. Doesn't sound right Atlantis especially if it is only 15mm tall!!

IMG_1794.jpg

500mm wide x 15mm high.

That is surely impossible..........500mm long x 15mm tall??? 300mm would be the length app for 20odd characters.

I don't want a sticker that is 1/2 a metre long across my window. Doesn't sound right Atlantis especially if it is only 15mm tall!!

lol yeah maybe lol but Design looks good imo.

Maybe you can place them on your car and show us a few diff sizes dude.?

awesome

but it does seem a little long after projectIS said its 1/2 a metre

lol, i know 500mm and 1/2 a metre are the same, just it sounds so much longer with u say 1/2 a metre, lol

Believe me, to be scaled to 15mm high, it needs to be 500mm wide. I can squash it to be shorter, but you'll end up with a sticker that looks nearly identical to the sample I posted right before this one.

Measure it out on your screen as width divided by height (ratio) and you'll see that it will end up 500mm wide if made 15mm high :(

Best I can do to make the font look "normal" unfortunately.

If anyone looks at the "Lexus of xxxxx" sticker on their rear window (if they haven't peeled it off yet) it's barely ~10mm tall and over ~300mm wide from memory (can't measure exactly as the car is not here with me at the moment).

I'm happy to keep redesigning to maximise the number of happy people... I will only start producing once everyone (or nearly everyone) can agree.

I have to head off to Melbourne for a confererence on Saturday, but I'm willing to cut a few different sizes, stick them to the rear window and take some shots to show them to you guys.

I will be back on Monday!

I'm happy to keep redesigning to maximise the number of happy people... I will only start producing once everyone (or nearly everyone) can agree.

I have to head off to Melbourne for a confererence on Saturday, but I'm willing to cut a few different sizes, stick them to the rear window and take some shots to show them to you guys.

I will be back on Monday!

sounds like a plan. Will be good to see them on the car. Perhaps you can do a poll with the photos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have spoken with our sticker maker and there should be an update on progress and samples in the coming days.

Watch this space.

• 2 weeks later...

i love the smaller one.

the big one would be good for a show car but not a road car. smaller is more dicreet yet nice and still visable.

Mildly amusing story about this evening...I was out driving to get dinner and a car pulls up behind me at the lights. Driver stares at the back of the car (custom plates) and the new stickers for a little while. I think... hmm, wonder what his problem is. I drive off from the lights then realise he's behind me in an IS200/300. Hopefully we might have a new user browsing the forums if he remembers the address!