hey guys

well i get my car tomorrow and the first thing i wanna do it put on a OEM spoiler

the one that points out, not the F Sport one

if i got one through chatswood lexus how much do u rekon they would charge me to install it??

if its look much, i might just order it and just stick it on with 3M double sided tape (FrankyX did it like this im pretty sure)

and if i do decide to do it myself, i would really appriciate it if someone could help me out a little with it

i rekon it'll be hard positioning it myself and all that

or where is the cheapest place to get the OEM spoiler?? i dont really car if its not from Lexus, cuz if anything goes wrong i can just take it off right? (cuz its just tape)

hey guys

well i get my car tomorrow and the first thing i wanna do it put on a OEM spoiler

the one that points out, not the F Sport one

if i got one through chatswood lexus how much do u rekon they would charge me to install it??

if its look much, i might just order it and just stick it on with 3M double sided tape (FrankyX did it like this im pretty sure)

and if i do decide to do it myself, i would really appriciate it if someone could help me out a little with it

i rekon it'll be hard positioning it myself and all that

or where is the cheapest place to get the OEM spoiler?? i dont really car if its not from Lexus, cuz if anything goes wrong i can just take it off right? (cuz its just tape)

Hey,

You are able to buy them online or from the dealer. I had one quoted at around the $1k mark.

I am about to sell a aftermarket spoiler, fits and looks perfect, just need a respray

Let me know if you are interested

Regards

OMGGGG

i just picked up our car 3 hours ago and its soooo freakin good

i cant explain it in words!!!!

yeh i asked the guy at the dealership that sold me the car and he checked and they said $1000!!!

even he said it was a rip off and to not get it

and my mums against putting anything on thats not from chatswood lexus

i think i'll have to pass on a spoiler then and any other mods, for now.

my mum still drives "our" car a few times a week if she goes out to meet friends, but she said shes gonna get the all new IS whenever it comes out and give the 250 we have now to me, then i can do watever i want to it!!!

299 i think melb lexus

they are sold out of every colour other then silver...

Hey it's my colour...that's it i'm driving to melb now...