Anyone Knows / Able To Help With Hid Installation In Melbourne Area?

Hi All,

Would you guys be able to help / recommend of any HID installer in Melbourne? Basically I need to replace one of my HID fog light since it's gone bust.

I would like to do it myself, however since I lived in an apartment blocks, I don't think I have the space to remove the bumper and replace the fog light, besides I don't have the necessary tool. I am willing to pay for the service, however it needs to be quite reasonable.

Thanks heaps guys.

You don't need to remove the bumper to change the fog lights. You can turn the wheels in and access from the back. All you need to do is remove the plastic screws and bend back the lining and presto...

I've done this plenty of times and have never needed to remove the bumper.

You don't need to remove the bumper to change the fog lights. You can turn the wheels in and access from the back. All you need to do is remove the plastic screws and bend back the lining and presto...

Hi Franky,

Thanks for the suggestion, but the fog lights are HIDs one, and removing the bumper would give better space to position the ballast. As such, I think I still need to remove the bumper.

Hi Franky,

Thanks for the suggestion, but the fog lights are HIDs one, and removing the bumper would give better space to position the ballast. As such, I think I still need to remove the bumper.

have to agree with franky, i've got hid fogs as well. i installed an aftermarket kit and had no trouble doing it frankys way.

u can remove the bumper if u really need to but i think its a waste of time.