Hi,

i had a set of Hids for my fogs which some of you have already seen. everything was fine since install which was over 6 months ago but since yesterday they keep blowing the fog fuse. any ideas why?

i've since changed back to yellow stock fogs and all is good again!

You have a short circuit somewhere or a leak on the fogs circuit.

Are any of wiring especially the ones going to the ballast going straight to ground?

If you gone back to the factory circuit and isolating the ones going to the ballast then I'd say there's a problem with the ballast circuit.

A test light would confirm this - Its a painful task but works wonders especially if one wire is slightly bearing copper and touching metal.

Are the wiring especially the ones going to the ballast going straight to ground?

If you gone back to the factory circuit and isolating the ones going to the ballast then I'd say there's a problem with the ballast circuit. A test light would confirm this

thanks mate, danny said the same thing so i'll check that.

cheers,

Are the wiring especially the ones going to the ballast going straight to ground?

If you gone back to the factory circuit and isolating the ones going to the ballast then I'd say there's a problem with the ballast circuit. A test light would confirm this

thanks mate, danny said the same thing so i'll check that.

cheers,

yeah the guys are right. it may be an internal ballast fault also. try just one hid kit to narrow it down first.