New From Melbourne

Hi everyone. I am now the proud owner of a 1999 IS200 sport in Gunmetal. Bought privately with 152,000 km on the clock. It has the same problems as many of your IS200 have eg: cd player, alarm going off by itself and the steering playing up. Hopefully these will be sorted out in the next few weeks.

Jackie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've joined the forum and I hope this is not the wrong way to go about it.....

I'm helping a friend sell his car who has terminal brain tumors and can no longer drive. To be right up front he is in paletive care and in a very way.

It's a IS200 Sports that has had a turbo (Garret)with intercooler, 3" exhaust, full suspension done, custom leather interior by Blackmans, 18" wheels, C-West bonnet and much more. It has all been done by The Horse Power Factory in Dandenong and I have some documentation as to what was done. Rego will be paid in June so it will have 12 mths + registration and car has been a one owner ( i thnk) by my frined who is a medical surgeon. Very well loved car and is going cheap. The car is on car sales so please let your members know if anyone is interested. The mods to do today have been estimated at 35k min and we're selling the car for $18,500.

Regards to all,

Richard 0417 490 949