Stickers bought on the day will be a 2 for 1 deal as incentive to come along to the cruise - $5 for the pair. Everyone seemed to like the smaller sample I posted, so I'll bring ~10 each of white and silver versions so people can pick their favourites.

That is a "yes" from me :)

That sounds great...thanks alot for putting in the time and effort to make the stickers! I hope this will serve as an incentive for more people to come...still haven't hit double digits yet

Looking forward to the meet!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm in.

I'm interested in the sticker ... now, if only I could get a black-on-yellow bumper sticker for my clapped-out 1989 Pulsar ... "MY OTHER CAR IS A LEXUS"

Dont mean to put a downer on it all but rain is predicted and AFL on at homebush on sat too.

The Bureau says "mostly fine", while Wunderground predicts "trace amounts" of rain - so no real problem there. An AFL match in Homebush could be a problem tho'.

Sharing is caring :P

ilv... you've got 3 hours left to update with the new details :lol:

just trying to look for a place

been looking for a suitable place but i think i found it

it's the open carpark area just after the bridge on silverwater road heading towards auburn on the left side at the lights

i went there 2nite

seems like a good place

might find a few ppl making out in their cars though..... lol

At 4pm? I hope not... or you people in Sydney are a little different to us in the Gong :lol:

ahahahah

nothing as bad as wat me and my friends saw at bobbin head

but probably not at 4pm, lol

time's still the same right?

just the locations changed

So. Is there a simple way to explain this place?

last turn on right on silverwater rd silverwater before bridge heading towards ryde/eastwood etc...

sorry, thats the best i can do. i'm sure it'll make more sense once you're on the road.

happy to meet up with you on cnr holker st & silverwater rd if that makes it any easier.

So. Is there a simple way to explain this place?

last turn on right on silverwater rd silverwater before bridge heading towards ryde/eastwood etc...

sorry, thats the best i can do. i'm sure it'll make more sense once you're on the road.

happy to meet up with you on cnr holker st & silverwater rd if that makes it any easier.

itll be all good. . . new camera in hand. havent had anything good to take pics of yet so. smile.

well its kinda nearly time, lol

hope to see all you there at the carpark around 4pm on saturday

hoping it doesnt rain, dun care if its cloudy, as long as it doesnt rain hard out, lol

cya there

oh and how many people are coming??

well its kinda nearly time, lol

hope to see all you there at the carpark around 4pm on saturday

hoping it doesnt rain, dun care if its cloudy, as long as it doesnt rain hard out, lol

cya there

oh and how many people are coming??

no idea, i've been busy with the new baby so haven't been keeping tabs on things, one of the other boys should be able to answer that for ya.