Does anyone have them? My 40mm offset needs to be a little less lol.

I guess the other question, are they safe to use?

Yeh that too.

i've got them. not sure if they are legal though. my wheels are 18x8 +35 Front & +45 Rear. I have 15mm spacers all round and this gives it a flush look.

hope that helps.

spacers are NOT LEGAL, you can get defected if the police know what to look for and insurance may reject your claim.

Damn, didn't know that. Glad I haven't ordered that set of wheels I've been looking at yet. Gotta go a bit more aggressive with the offsets. :D

spacers are NOT LEGAL, you can get defected if the police know what to look for and insurance may reject your claim.

Damn, didn't know that. Glad I haven't ordered that set of wheels I've been looking at yet. Gotta go a bit more aggressive with the offsets. :D

Wheels don't come with half a dozen offset types lol.

19s i think may have lower offsets, less than 30mm would be sweet.

Oh and Terrrrrrry, when u do get your wheels and ultimately lower your car (i called it doing the essentials). You might want to think about adjustable coilovers if you go lower than my drop. Camber is not your friend one would think.

Wheels don't come with half a dozen offset types lol.

19s i think may have lower offsets, less than 30mm would be sweet.

Oh and Terrrrrrry, when u do get your wheels and ultimately lower your car (i called it doing the essentials). You might want to think about adjustable coilovers if you go lower than my drop. Camber is not your friend one would think.

Haha the wheels I'm looking at do. :P Gotta take into account rim width as well, the specs I'm leaning towards are quite aggressive.

I will definitely be going coilovers - just doing my research to see which one is best for me. Any recommendations? Leaning towards Tanabe 5's atm.

I guess it's top secret about the wheels? 19s no doubt and slam it ay?

Seems like for IS250 RWD, you only get Tanabe FIVE. I wouldn't mind it myself.

If you already made a deposit, might as well tell us.

Would it be Works, RAYs? 19x8.5/19x9.0 with 235/35s and 265/30 ? lol

i've got them. not sure if they are legal though. my wheels are 18x8 +35 Front & +45 Rear. I have 15mm spacers all round and this gives it a flush look.

hope that helps.

Whats the chances of before and after shots justin?

Yeh pics of the spacers in would be good (cevu).

Hey i was thinking about the offset thingie.

If you get wheels that are like 20mm offsets, wouldn't the wheel lug nuts have very little distance in going into the lugs cos the wheel sit heaps away from the hub?

This is dangerous no doubt.

If you get wheels that are like 20mm offsets, wouldn't the wheel lug nuts have very little distance in going into the lugs cos the wheel sit heaps away from the hub?

depends on quality of the wheels. but it would weaken i believe.

hmm the wheel bolts onto the lugs which sticks out from the hubs, so how would wheel quality makes it safer or not?

I can understand that the lugs have to support added weight of the spacers which could make them weaker all round but then again the image of smaller offset is same.

If you already made a deposit, might as well tell us.

Would it be Works, RAYs? 19x8.5/19x9.0 with 235/35s and 265/30 ? lol

Haha that would take the fun out of it then aye?

They're 18's though :P

I always understood that spacers are illegal due to the fact that they may separate because the bolt isn't seated properly?? - Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the spacers come with extended studs to make sure your wheels don't fly off.